Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No I'm not I live in Liverpool. I try and go as much as I can.

1. You registered on NSC with an email address containing what seems to be a real name.

2. You've posted on NSC from the University of Liverpool.

3. Someone of that same name posted the following on an online petition to save Crystal Palace: "ive surpported this club all my life and even now liveing in liverpool i still go to as many match's as i can 20 in all last season my two children who are born ane bred scousers are both palace fans and come with me to games it would break there hearts if the club they loved died please stop this from happening i beg you."

So which club to you "try and go as much as [you] can"?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
1. You registered on NSC with an email address containing what seems to be a real name.

3. Someone of that same name posted the following on an online petition to save Crystal Palace: "ive surpported this club all my life and even now liveing in liverpool i still go to as many match's as i can 20 in all last season my two children who are born ane bred scousers are both palace fans and come with me to games it would break there hearts if the club they loved died please stop this from happening i beg you."

his username burgesshill84 would suggest that was the year he was born yet he claims to have been a fan for 40 years.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

And that...is that. Time to f*** off I'm afraid. I do wonder whether there is a Jamie-type thing needed here though.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

I knew he was a jester boy when I saw his grammar and spelling. If this plank is posting from John Moores Uni I hope to God that he's not doing a PHD in English.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Is this one at a different address than the one faking it back in August? http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?325505-Glad-all-Over!/page10

What is it with Palace fans registering on here pretending to support the Albion? Its very odd behaviour which fosters the temptation for us view the open Palace fans on here as being peculiar by association. Its an action that seems to suggest that, even in a debate, winning without cheating is beyond them....

You will have to make yourself known in L.A, never seen any of your lot there and the Pompey scum have all but disappeared.

Pompey fans are all over L.A. I see loads of them on match days more than Bha in fact ,I wear my winter jacket,
Am a big fat barsteward so I cant fit into a replica shirt any more.
If you go by train from L.A or Angmering you'll see a good number of Palace fans then a good few get on at West Worthing,Worthing.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I don't think we'll be seeing BH84 on here again but I genuinely want to know why you came on here pretending to be an Albion fan.

Sorry I mean Brighton fan who sits in the lower tier of the West Stand who has nightmares of 'Wilf'. Classic.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Paint the picture as you wish...Parish will have the same % of ownership as the two Americans - 18% But will have the final say on all football matters.

Steve Browett, Hosking and Long (gang of thieves as you so hilariously called them) will keep 15.33% of the club. Steve Parish knows what is good for the club and has the full trust of the support. I'm quite comfortable having 6 people involved who's wealth is transparent rather than relying on one person to prop up a club who's wealth is a mystery.

Really I'm the one painting a picture? The first paragraph states they will be transferring controlling stake over to the Americans,no painting just the ability to read.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I'd have thought someone that attends or works at a university would be a bit brighter than that, and be able to write English to higher standard than a primary school kid.

Doesn't one of your NSC mods lecture at Liverpool uni?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'd have thought someone that attends or works at a university would be a bit brighter than that, and be able to write English to higher standard than a primary school kid.

Doesn't one of your NSC mods lecture at Liverpool uni?
he's the shithouse cleaner.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Really I'm the one painting a picture? The first paragraph states they will be transferring controlling stake over to the Americans,no painting just the ability to read.

I for one just hope the American investment has the same success rate as previous clubs with heavy Yankee involvement. If you look at clubs with current American money, Aston Villa, Sunderland, Manchester Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Fulham, Millwall and Coventry City, which of these clubs have really gone onwards and upwards since the the American money was invested into those clubs? Even your Man U and Liverpool's are not the force in the Premier or in Europe they once were. So lets hope for a Fulham. Millwall or Coventry type scenario for Palace with the American involvement.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's because American investors are in it to actually make money, not throw hundreds of millions into a club as a vanity project.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's one thing being a Palace Troll obsessed enough to post on here.

It's way more weird to be one who is so ashamed of supporting Palace, that they pretend to support the albion.

That type needs help, and banning for their own psychological well being.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's because American investors are in it to actually make money, not throw hundreds of millions into a club as a vanity project.
This is the point that the rosy spinning palace fans are unable to see.

Palace is not the charity of choice money pit of these Americans.

They'll want to be maximising their cash take out, doing just enough to keep palace in the PL. All it takes from there is a couple of mistakes leading to relegation, and the palace House of Cards collapses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here