Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
The ' Final Solution ' of the Nazi's principally targetted European Jewry, not all Jews. They knew that Jews ( of which there were many ) in the USA were untouchable. It was not a final solution as such, as that would have involved the eradication of the entire world population of Jews. Their aim was to create a superstate, a giant land mass from the shores of France to the Eastern edge of Russia and eradicate all Jewry in that continent.
Their ' Final Solution ' also included gypsies, homosexuals, the handicapped and the disabled, those with learning difficulties and many that simply didn't fit the ideal ' Aryan ' profile. They also persecuted those that didn't agree with their ideas and that included some of the great intellects of that time but again, only within their targetted empire.
Stalin killed three times as many of his own people as those persecuted by the Nazi's but we don't hear people referring to a ' Stalin like purge ' or indeed to dictators and rulers who have killed many millions in acts of genocide. It is the use of this particular phrase that immediately makes people jump to the conclusion that it is a direct reference to Nazi atrocities.
The ' Final Solution ' of the Nazi's could never be finite. It was unattainable. It was a dream, an ideology. It was nimbyism. Hitler blamed the Jews for issues within his own continent. He wasn't bothered about them elsewhere.
Muslim extremism demands a final global solution and they are fanatically committed to achieving it. That is the main difference between their vision and that of the Nazi's. The Nazi's never had a final solution but their extravagant use of the phrase has seeped into general parlance.
If Katie Hopkins had said we need to purge the world of Isis and use whatever means in our power to do so, she would have received widespread support. She unwisely chose to use wording that sits uncomfortably with too many people.
I am genuinely puzzled by this...are you saying that because Hitler and the Nazis couldn't have killed all the Jews even if they had wanted to; and and because they killed people other than Jews but only in certain places; and because Stalin killed a lot of people as well; that Hitler wasn't as bad as he has been painted?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
:D
Hot she isn't

24502E9600000578-2889824-image-a-12_1419849747468.jpg

Depends ... if you're into self-publicising unscrupulous media whores she's your woman.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Yes I understand why quoting final solution can be taken offensively.

But not as much as seeing 22 young people intentionally blown up.

In short I think if people are so easily offended I worry about their ability to get through life.

The biggest problem we face as a country is not Katie Hopkins, it's the scum that hunk its clever to blow our children up. The exact same scum she is being grave enough to have a go at, when most of the media are too scared.

For that I applaud her even though if her wording was very poorly thought through.

Well said .

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
So do you also think that the people responsible for blowing up 105 innocent civilians need someone to have a go at them? Do you think that because that this has not been as widely reported as the Manchester bombing it is evidence of the MSM being to scared to report the facts?

Well according to one commenter in that article... :ffsparr:

Louis Cornell 2 hours ago
THERE OWN FAULT
Reply00

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My hand is up. Never really thought the final solution was a vote winner. Seems I'm in a minority though. Looks like I'm on the list.
Maybe I don't get Nazi jokes.

I wish I had been there to see it . Always wondered what it looks like , to see a grown adult recoil in horror and offence at a tweet that has nothing to do with them personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I am genuinely puzzled by this...are you saying that because Hitler and the Nazis couldn't have killed all the Jews even if they had wanted to; and and because they killed people other than Jews but only in certain places; and because Stalin killed a lot of people as well; that Hitler wasn't as bad as he has been painted?

He is not saying that at all, I suggest you read it a few times.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
She is a daft bint who probably had no idea as to what a furore her tweet message would have made.
I think she just used those words as a message to the government that things have to be sorted out.
Tweet messages have to be short I am told and it's just an unfortunate choice of words.
She is too stupid to have known that they were the wrong ones to use on this occasion and is being pilloried for her ignorance.
Heaven only knows how these sort of people ever get elevated into these sort of positions in the media, all power to the intellectually challenged.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Unfortunately there is a tendency for all media outlets to act like this, even the BBC.

606 has turned a bit shock jock over the last few years. Obviously not to this scale, but I listen and I think - do you really believe that ?

That's different from disagreeing with someones opinion. I always respond to people who ask me "What do I read ?" - something I disagree with. I think that's healthy. If you agree with the Guardian read the Sun or the Mail.

But Katie Hopkins is different. There is no point even debating her views. She is simply generating traffic. A person who had found a niche in causing division.

.. but a contrived brand no different from Waitrose or Mcdonalds.

LBC ? well I listen every now and then and it's simply shock jock. Making people wildly angry so they listen, ring in and keep the advertisers happy.

Hopkins is on another scale. Her brand is to make people hate other but I suspect she doesn't believe most of it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
ANTIFA are snowflakes not shitlords. They are getting their shit pushed in bigtime with one arrested yesterday after being doxxed on 4chan. Oh and ive friended Based Stick man on facebook!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

They got ran off on their home turf at Berkley, I cant see these clowns lasting much longer.

oh a another PJW send up,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4

I wondered why PJW appeared on the link to this thread (on Tapatalk), but not for long as it was obvious who posted it.

The way this guy tries to present himself as edgy and cool is genuinely embarrassing. So needy. I guess he is a bit of a poster boy for a section of society who watch his videos in between ************ sessions (door locked in case mum comes in).

Hopkins can do one. She's free to say whatever she likes. As her company is free to do what they like concerning her employment.
Anyone who thinks she didn't use that term on purpose is being a bit naive. That's all she has, to continually try and appear 'controversial'. Bit like taking heroin, you have to keep taking more to get a good high. As soon as she stops coming out with stuff to cynically push the borders of taste she becomes irrelevant. Richard Littlejohn is ****, but he has a few more strings to his bow and has worked as a journalist all his life. Hopkins has shock factor, and that's it. Some journo was saying on twitter he reckons her Mail Online gig will be up soon too. I hope she's saved up.
We'll probably see her on some kind of Katie Hopkins lives with some muslims docu-soap road to redemption type thing at some point. It'll be all she has once she's exhausted all her bile and everyone's bored of it and she needs a bit of cash. Either that or shag someone in a field again? People never get bored of that kind of thing.

edit : can't believe the technical term for onanism gets starred out!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I pity her kids, look at the legacy that she is leaving for them, I think that she may be a bit deranged.
She gets a reaction everytime she comments, so feels compelled to keep commenting, trying to out do the last one for a bigger reaction.
Desperately clutching at straws to stay in the limelight, maybe that is a talent, maybe not.
There will only be a percentage of the population that ever takes any notice of her comments, fortunately.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I pity her kids, look at the legacy that she is leaving for them, I think that she may be a bit deranged.
She gets a reaction everytime she comments, so feels compelled to keep commenting, trying to out do the last one for a bigger reaction.
Desperately clutching at straws to stay in the limelight, maybe that is a talent, maybe not.
There will only be a percentage of the population that ever takes any notice of her comments, fortunately.

I saw a picture of her with her kids the other day. They were much younger than I'd expected. Felt the same, very sorry for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here