Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
We are going up! Great, -but now I've got to avoid all sports bulletins and anything where I've got to hear about them being champions FFS.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Stockdale always has a mistake in him, that's a howler. Don't care if he goes

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Those of us who are here at Villa Park are proud of the team. Those whining go **** yourselves. If you saw how devastated the players are you'd shut the **** up. ***** the lot of you.

They've thrown away the title. Three chances to win it and they couldn't. had the game given to them today and they gave it straight back.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
What a bunch of mugs you lot are, if your unhappy with not winning the title and think we are coming straight back down. We are in the PL ffs. Get a grip of your lives.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
so so silly to invite them on like that, when Grealish approached the box there was 7 or so of our players just standing in a line 12 yards from the goal.

Count Otto Black

Jul 22, 2015
i have maintained that stockdale is the best in the championship but i would be worried if he is our nom 1 next season, distribution top class and makes consistently good saves but is error prone

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Maybe you need to have a good hard look at yourself if you aren't shattered we just pissed away the clubs best chance to win the biggest piece of silverware in living history.

Anyone who think "oh well" has **** all passion as a fan imo.
Agree....bloody massive winning the title in this tough division and we completely wasted it....what a shambolic end unreal.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Name one keeper that doesn't? Over reaction alert.

D

Deleted member 2719

The Wigan promotion party meant a massive (but understandable) loss of focus for the final 3 games. One point out of a possible nine tells it’s own story. Shame. Not being able to wave a trophy about will take the gloss off the open top bus parade.

I agree, but it will take the gloss and about 4 layers of undercoat off it for me.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
The Wigan promotion party meant a massive (but understandable) loss of focus for the final 3 games. One point out of a possible nine tells it’s own story. Shame. Not being able to wave a trophy about will take the gloss off the open top bus parade.
Even though we got promotion I would have liked the cherry on the cake. I am down at the result today but overall I am absolutely delighted that we are in the Premier League and looking forward to the fixtures and new players coming in.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What a bunch of mugs you lot are, if your unhappy with not winning the title and think we are coming straight back down. We are in the PL ffs. Get a grip of your lives.

This through and through.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Those of us who are here at Villa Park are proud of the team. Those whining go **** yourselves. If you saw how devastated the players are you'd shut the **** up. ***** the lot of you.
May on here would have gone if they could get a ticket ....players should be gutted they screwed it up. Not good enough.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Reminds me of the Ray Clemence one (1977?) v Scotland, complete and utter howler, he's been great this season, but that one kept out and we're champions.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Oooh you really sound like a JCL with that comment. He will be in goal for us next season. And he will be playing for England by Christmas.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If you need a reality check, compare your disappointment today with that of last season when we missed out on promotion on goal difference and faced another season of graft in the Championship.

This season has been a giant chocolate ice cream sunday, let's not get down beat because we don't get to have chocolate sprinkles on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here