Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA wheelchair team qualify for European Champions League - need to raise £5k ASAP!

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
Perhaps ammend the thread title? I only just opened it because I thought it was just going to be a load of nonsense ( on here? NEVER!).

Anyway, I'm absolutely skint at the moment but will donate an hour of my wages on pay day (£7.20, which is why I'm skint)

Agree with thread title change. Would maybe attract more attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Perhaps ammend the thread title? I only just opened it because I thought it was just going to be a load of nonsense ( on here? NEVER!).

Anyway, I'm absolutely skint at the moment but will donate an hour of my wages on pay day (£7.20, which is why I'm skint)

It needs its own thread, I'm nothing to do with, it's morphed into JustGiving when someone added further down as a post. Sure someone from the team will start a separate thread if so desired because I agree, needs own thread for fundraising angle really.

Btw I think that's terrific - it's not the total amount but the fact you're prepared to do an hours work and when you're broke. That's truly humbling, generousity comes in all shapes and sizes and amounts. I salute you Sir. Well played.

BHAPFC

Nov 26, 2012
Don't think we have enough posts to start our own thread. Messaged [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] yesterday afternoon asking for help to start a thread, but no reply as yet.
Any mods online that can help?
Change the thread title? Promote? Make a 'stickie'?
Thanks
BHAPFC Lads

BHAPFC

Nov 26, 2012

Thanks mate. Legend!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Great video!

Still no sticky??? Come on mods............. Lets get NSC behind this and get to BHAPFCs target

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/BHAPFC

It's creeping up nicely, come on NSC let's help SMASH this! Wonderful to see so many people spreading word and donating what they can. It's amazing really how these things get momentum and how many - let's face it - strangers to these lads are contributing what ever they can. Sure to be a write up in a programme win or lose! :albion2:

BHAPFC

Nov 26, 2012
It's creeping up nicely, come on NSC let's help SMASH this! Wonderful to see so many people spreading word and donating what they can. It's amazing really how these things get momentum and how many - let's face it - strangers to these lads are contributing what ever they can. Sure to be a write up in a programme win or lose! :albion2:

Thanks Portlock Seagull. BHAPFC do a regular write up for match day programmes with their recent match reports. Sure there will be plenty to report on from Europe. UTA

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Firstly, thanks to everyone at AITC. Paul started it, Nikki picked it up, Emma, and now Stewart have been great support to the team. The team find themselves improving every season. Been playing nationally for 6 years now. Each season they have improved. Last season finishing 5th in the Premiership. The teams target this season is 4th or better. A great start sees them currently in 3rd, which has given them this chance of European football. A chance to test themselves against the best teams in Europe. The team travel to Denmark next week - chairs and carers hit the motorways for a 13+hr drive. I'm sure there will be some "bonding" en route to what is the top of club powerchair football in the world. As a team, we believe we can do some damage at this tournament. After all, Denmark have raided previous Euro tournaments!!

Thank you for all your support - we will post progress.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here