Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
A bloody goal would be nice.
Been there 4 times and yet to see us score!!!

...and been to the bloody Red Lion at bloody Fenny Stratford and sat in the bloody beer garden, watching the bloody canal boats, four bloody times and still not seen a bloody goal.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Although this seems to be contradicted by the MK Dons website:

"BUY - Tickets for this fixture are available to buy right up until kick-off.
To purchase tickets click here, visit the Box Office at stadiummk/kiosk at thecentre:mk or call 0333 200 5343."

Is it just tickets in the away end that won't be POTG? Or is it something to do with booking fees?

Not sure about that. Probably worth, for £12, just buying a ticket anyway. Not the end of the world if you don't make it?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not sure about that. Probably worth, for £12, just buying a ticket anyway. Not the end of the world if you don't make it?

True enough - but I went to the club website with a view to buying (against all my principles - I believe football should be a turn up and pay experience, and I've never done anything else) - but the amount of personal details they wanted to sell me a feckin' ticket. What's my phone number got to do with them, or my date of birth (unless I'm claiming to be of an age to get a cheaper ticket). Surprised they didn't want my inside bl**dy leg measurement. Stuff that! I just want to turn up, pay my money, and watch a match.
Out of interest, do they add an admin. charge (or a handling charge, or any other name charge) to the price? Maybe the reason why they want everybody to pay in advance.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
True enough - but I went to the club website with a view to buying (against all my principles - I believe football should be a turn up and pay experience, and I've never done anything else) - but the amount of personal details they wanted to sell me a feckin' ticket. What's my phone number got to do with them, or my date of birth (unless I'm claiming to be of an age to get a cheaper ticket). Surprised they didn't want my inside bl**dy leg measurement. Stuff that! I just want to turn up, pay my money, and watch a match.
Out of interest, do they add an admin. charge (or a handling charge, or any other name charge) to the price? Maybe the reason why they want everybody to pay in adwvance.

big-brother-is-watcing-stencil.jpg

:wave:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Very good! It's not so much a big brother thing - it's just because they've ow got the internet, some other ar8ehole now thinks it's fine to ask all my personal details before selling me anything. Just feckin' take my money if you want it, and mind your own ****** business!

You and i sound alike,it made me chuckle..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'll be the one trying to blag my way in on Saturday, then. If you can arrange for all the half and half scarves to be tied together and hang them over the back of the stand...................

yep,would you like a chauffeur to the stadium too.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Cheers! - but I think I'll stick to the train (will be travelling from north of MK).

.......a taxi from Fenney Stratford station would be good though!

Good luck

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Golf match satdi morning, rugby satdi afternoon. France England and final rehearsal for Verdi requiem at st barts in the evening.

Busy dat satdi so no MK dons for me!

Hope you all have a good time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here