Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If EVERY ref in EVERY game is consistant and they all give Penaltys for shirt pulling, I am happy for that to happen, sadly we know that wont happen, it should happen in my opinion, maybe if all the Refs do start doing it, it will stop what can only be called cheating....................just watched that Burnley corner and they are still holding onto shirts....STUPID!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Burnley just cheered their goalie kicking the ball out for a throw in. Thickets.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thought Burnley were meant to play nice football?!?!

Horribly industrial from them so far.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why does Stockdale always (nearly always then) hoof the bloody ball upfield when it always finds an opposition player? Joe Hart does the same thing. It is a 50/50 ball at best with the advantage to the defender most of the time.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Zamora winning everything in the air and looking good, shame his strike partner appears to have completely forgotten how to play football. Hughton's patience must be wearing thin now, surely Elvis can't do any worse than Hemed has been of late?

I do still rate him to an extent but his confidence is clearly shot to pieces.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think Hooper needs to worry about trying not to give us any free kicks. We hit them all at the keeper anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here