The Race Hill
For those without access to TV:

P3270749.JPG

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7110266 said:
The Seagulls flag!
Is that our very own Mr Blobby?

Playing not to lose? Two shots on target forcing saves in the first 12 minutes against a side with 11 men behind the ball.
Not all games are exciting, but that's football. It's good experience for the younger players.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Danny Mills on 5Live having big problems with the pitch, it seems there are " Bobbles", "Mini Bobbles" and "Micro Bobbles " and this is affecting his ability to say anything constructive....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am not up to speed - but that isn't grass is it ?

I've just switched on and was wondering the same. It looks too immaculate to be grass.

Weird how you can't have artificial pitches in the Premier League or Football League, but they're OK for international football. Not sure what this one is in Vilnius, but I think Andorra played Gareth Bale on one earlier in the campaign, and Holland played somewhere (Kazakhstan maybe?) this week on the same.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's an OG innit?

*The Kane one, not the Barkley one.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good goal by Kane

Did my eyes deceive me or did it hit the post, bounce on to the keeper's back, then go in? Hence my query re the own goal.

Not 100% sure as they haven't shown many replays.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Did my eyes deceive me or did it hit the post, bounce on to the keeper's back, then go in? Hence my query re the own goal.

Not 100% sure as they haven't shown many replays.

100% yes. Kane has been much better tonight.

on a side note, not the nicest bunch of England fans there tonight, lots of burberry, bit of 'no surrender' and smatterings of gstq. Not that there's owt wrong with singing the national anthem but.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here