Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

three and a half hours to go and......

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what a stupid comment! We won't do any signings! Why would we? We need to finish 4th from bottom or higher this year which the current squad is capable of. Come the summer CH should have the money and authority to sign and get rid of who he wants! Why spend on an average player in an over inflated market!

After Saturday's effort, I admire your optimism.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No business??

kayal2-412997.jpg
0,,10278~9311576,00.jpg
halford-p229-2069925_231x264.jpg
colunga-040914-l229-1897586_478x359.jpg
toko-l229-1752151_478x359.jpg

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
We may of made a 5 mil bid if we were top of the league, we are not and our one focus is to stay in the league and rebuild! Little old Bmuff are going for bust to get up. If they dont I would imagine they may have transfer embargo next year!

The difference though is when we were near the top, we bulked at lewis grabben because we wouldn't pay what Bournemouth would.
we never really put what money came in from player sales like Bournemouth either , not to mention us ever going for some1 of our leagues best players, its always players that other clubs dont want. Can se why Bournemouth are were they are and we are where we are....

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
The difference though is when we were near the top, we bulked at lewis grabben because we wouldn't pay what Bournemouth would.
we never really put what money came in from player sales like Bournemouth either , not to mention us ever going for some1 of our leagues best players, its always players that other clubs dont want. Can se why Bournemouth are were they are and we are where we are....

What did we offer Grabben? And what did Bmuff? We don't know that. Bmuff are paying silly money backed by a Russian who will no doubt get bored, leave and they will spiral down to their normal financial debacle.
We are now paying for the side that Poyet put together, at great expense and ultimately failed with. Personally, I would rather we didn't bust the bank and not gamble on making the Premier League or bust. Absolutely no need to spend decent money this window and concentrate on staying up to rebuild next year. Ultimately this season was over when Hyppia was appointed with a big assist from Burke.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Perhaps we didn't get Grabbon, because our valuation of his worth, and his own valuation of himself weren't compatable. Norwich met his, and Bournemouths valuation and we can see how that has worked out. Norwich fans would drive him anywhere he wanted to go to now, apparently

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Eion Doyle would of been a good one if we brought players in January,but by the summer he would of been 2mill and shit like the other league one top scorers we've brought,never seem to really have that luck with a lower league striker

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
What did we offer Grabben? And what did Bmuff? We don't know that. Bmuff are paying silly money backed by a Russian who will no doubt get bored, leave and they will spiral down to their normal financial debacle.
We are now paying for the side that Poyet put together, at great expense and ultimately failed with. Personally, I would rather we didn't bust the bank and not gamble on making the Premier League or bust. Absolutely no need to spend decent money this window and concentrate on staying up to rebuild next year. Ultimately this season was over when Hyppia was appointed with a big assist from Burke.

Ok il admit it, im jelouse :tantrum: why should they get the glory.
It was supposed to be our time , im not over palace yet. We go through 10 years of sh*t , then it looks up for us. New stadium, great manager, great team. We get to the play offs , were the in form team we play better at sellhurst. Should of come back with a 1-0 win but for hammond missing a great chance.
then the stage is set, were at home against our fierce rivals .a place at Wembley is at steak. this is it, this is our time, all the sh*t is in the past and were gonna beat our rivals to the big time . What a game , the game we will remember forever, the game il tell my granchildren that I was there. Palace would go on a down hill spiral, whilst were in the premier league.

But no :tantrum:

but dont worry watford were amazing against us, there gonna smash palace.

but no they don't turn up

We then go on to get proper smashed in the next season play off. ( again not even a day out at wembley )

Now were in a relegation battle whilst Bournemouth sit on top of the table , banging I goals for fun. :censored:

p.s
sorry for that just had to get that off my chest. Still hurting , dont think the scares will heal, just mabie fade as time goes on.
:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
:thumbsup:
Ok il admit it, im jelouse :tantrum: why should they get the glory.
It was supposed to be our time , im not over palace yet. We go through 10 years of sh*t , then it looks up for us. New stadium, great manager, great team. We get to the play offs , were the in form team we play better at sellhurst. Should of come back with a 1-0 win but for hammond missing a great chance.
then the stage is set, were at home against our fierce rivals .a place at Wembley is at steak. this is it, this is our time, all the sh*t is in the past and were gonna beat our rivals to the big time . What a game , the game we will remember forever, the game il tell my granchildren that I was there. Palace would go on a down hill spiral, whilst were in the premier league.

But no :tantrum:

but dont worry watford were amazing against us, there gonna smash palace.

but no they don't turn up

We then go on to get proper smashed in the next season play off. ( again not even a day out at wembley )

Now were in a relegation battle whilst Bournemouth sit on top of the table , banging I goals for fun. :censored:

p.s
sorry for that just had to get that off my chest. Still hurting , dont think the scares will heal, just mabie fade as time goes on.
:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Fair play to you!:thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
So, at 19.30 on the last day for transfers we still have done no business. What is going on? Has TB taken his purse home and told Chris to forget it. I hope I am wrong, but even the news of Lua Lua and Stephens getting back to fitness does not placate me. Where has the Ulloa and Buckley and Bridcutt money gone. Is TB doing an Oyston?

What a knob you are.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
So, at 19.30 on the last day for transfers we still have done no business. What is going on? Has TB taken his purse home and told Chris to forget it. I hope I am wrong, but even the news of Lua Lua and Stephens getting back to fitness does not placate me. Where has the Ulloa and Buckley and Bridcutt money gone. Is TB doing an Oyston?

CJTC...:tosser: TB must be so glad he built the stadium so idiots like you could compare him to asset strippers like Oyston.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
We may of made a 5 mil bid if we were top of the league, we are not and our one focus is to stay in the league and rebuild! Little old Bmuff are going for bust to get up. If they dont I would imagine they may have transfer embargo next year!

In terms of FFP a £5M transfer fee can be amortised across the period of the contract - so likely to be less than £2M cost to this year's account.

On the other hand sales are credited at the full amount less any costs on initial transfer not accounted for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here