Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Not all over, Millwall may get the necessary goals v Derby/Wolves.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not sure how I feel about Saturdays match. Going to be a great atmosphere in the away end that's for sure. For us nothing to play for.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Bottom line is we HAVE to go full strength (whatever that is) for the last two games.

All the time we are playing teams that effect promotion/relegation, you have to put your regular (sorry, can't bring myself to use the word strongest) team out.

Image how we would feel if Blackburn played their youth side tonight and Millwall won!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bottom line is we HAVE to go full strength (whatever that is) for the last two games.

All the time we are playing teams that effect promotion/relegation, you have to put your regular (sorry, can't bring myself to use the word strongest) team out.

Image how we would feel if Blackburn played their youth side tonight and Millwall won!

All true of course. However, if goes some small way to f-ing B'muff up, I'm all for it. Play the kids. :thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No. Blooding them against a rampant promotion changing team may damage them.

Let the deadwood try to restore some modicum of pride.

this with spades added on

make the normal 1st team turn out ,i want to see them earn their money against a top team and earn the respect they threw completely away at wigan......this is no time for new recruits or testing its about who deserves to be or not to be tossed on the scrap heap when the purge comes

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There is simply no point in playing any of the loan players.

Send them back, now.

This means we play Chicksen at left back.

Walton must be worth a game, unless we don't want to showcase him on TV.

Rea should get a chance, either v Watford, or v Middlesbrough.

It's all about getting the most benefit for next season.

(And perhaps giving CMS, Ankers and Calderon :cry: an AMEX farewell )

el punal

Interested to see what Hughton does with a no pressure match. I want us going all out with no fear. Give us a good game to end on.

Yes, this could be interesting. Maybe a pre-cursor of things to come for next season. Either same old, defensive strategy of recent weeks or expansive, pacy, attack minded ambition. We'll soon find out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here