Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Izzy Brown

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It annoys me no end that the commentators insist on calling him Izzy Brown every time he touches the ball why can't they just call him Brown, they use the surname only of the other 23 players.

Because Ofcom would have a field day, people everywhere screaming for a policeman regarding the racist abuse they were hearing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Because Ofcom would have a field day, people everywhere screaming for a policeman regarding the racist abuse they were hearing.

I would have thought 'Izzy Brown?' is almost worse in that respect, if you go in for such nonsense!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It annoys me no end that the commentators insist on calling him Izzy Brown every time he touches the ball why can't they just call him Brown, they use the surname only of the other 23 players.

They do that with santi corzola

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wagner said the same about Aaron Mooy, £3 mill will get him from City if they get promoted

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm probably alone in this but I think Brown & Mooy are vastly overrated.

Palmer, however, I would take in an instant.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'm probably alone in this but I think Brown & Mooy are vastly overrated.

Palmer, however, I would take in an instant.

Mooy over rated?! Best centre mid in the championship this season IMO.

Every game I watched him in he looked in a different league to everyone around him. Had so much time on the ball, a real class act and absolutely ran the show against us at their place.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Izzy likely to be sold for £3m? I don't think so.

It's possible that there's a pre-arranged purchase option set at that figure in the loan agreement. Chance Chelsea didn't expect him to have such a good season and wanted to make a deal seem attractive at the time it was drawn up. Would expect a high % of future fee worked in and possibly a buy back clause if so, would certainly be a much higher fee for other clubs now.

There's definitely that option in the loan deal they have with FC Ingolstadt 04 for Elias Kachunga.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
It's possible that there's a pre-arranged purchase option set at that figure in the loan agreement. Chance Chelsea didn't expect him to have such a good season and wanted to make a deal seem attractive at the time it was drawn up. Would expect a high % of future fee worked in and possibly a buy back clause if so, would certainly be a much higher fee for other clubs now.

There's definitely that option in the loan deal they have with FC Ingolstadt 04 for Elias Kachunga.

Spot on. There's several on here who really don't have a clue.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here