Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glen Murray

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
He was fine in the second half when Gross played closer to him. He's never going to be any good on his own. So many ****ing whingers it was obvious why he was struggling.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He was fine in the second half when Gross played closer to him. He's never going to be any good on his own. So many ****ing whingers it was obvious why he was struggling.

All true, but his offside count in the first half was ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Second best #17 on the pitch

Clearly not match fit, and if Hemed was not suspended probably would have stayed on the bench. Providing Murray does not suffer a reaction to the game, I would still expect him to start on Friday.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
All true, but his offside count in the first half was ridiculous.

I don't disagree but he was up against 2 international centre backs.

This is the same dude we signed originally for 300k from Rochdale. He's 34, not match fit or sharp and his first half was a bit of a stinker. Big dea,l but my god the moaning about him at The Amex today was obscene. Some of our fans need to get a grip

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I don't disagree but he was up against 2 international centre backs.

This is the same dude we signed originally for 300k from Rochdale. He's 34, not match fit or sharp and his first half was a bit of a stinker. Big dea,l but my god the moaning about him at The Amex today was obscene. Some of our fans need to get a grip

I thought he did well in second half, but more worryingly was hobbling at the end.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Its just a step too far for the bloke i'm afraid..this Division that is.. you will all come to accept it and he will move on graciously...trust me

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
the op is right. Murray had a poor game. Some of the offsides were in infuriating .

Totally unfair to write him off though, he was far more effective than hemed last season.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I really don’t get the point of kicking one of our own particularly when they’re a bit rusty but I’d start Izzy up top against West Ham!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Is he back in on onside position yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here