Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Ryan and the international break

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
He's done well in the past few games. However, he played for Oz in Malaysia at the weekend and plays in Sydney tonight. Will he be at his best on Sunday? Is it time to bring in Krul or Maenpaa just for one game?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He's done well in the past few games. However, he played for Oz in Malaysia at the weekend and plays in Sydney tonight. Will he be at his best on Sunday? Is it time to bring in Krul or Maenpaa just for one game?

He's young, and he won't be squeezed into economy; he'll be fine.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

I'm sure his diminutive stature means he'll actually fit on one of the first class flat beds so will be excellently rested in time for Sunday so in a word no it's not.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It is unfortunate that Albion don't even understand the qualifying process for Australia - ALBION INTERNATIONAL ROUND-UP

... Albion goalkeeper Mathew Ryan is now one win away from featuring in next year’s World Cup Finals, knowing a victory over Syria in Sydney on Tuesday night will secure Australia a place in Russia 2018. The first leg in Malaysia ended 1-1 last Thursday.

If Australia beat Syria, they will actually face a further play-off round next month (inter-confederation play-off), when they would play the team that finishes 4th in the CONCACAF Hexagonal Table (likely to be Panama).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am sure he will have a compact flight booked in dwarf class

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm sure his diminutive stature means he'll actually fit on one of the first class flat beds so will be excellently rested in time for Sunday so in a word no it's not.

Jet lag is no respecter of passenger class. I'm sure he'll be well-rested and will be well-versed in how best to minimise jet lag but I'd be surprised if he's back to 100% by Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here