Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How agonising/heroic will Scotland's failure to reach the World Cup be?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not that I didn't believe you, but I still can't get my head around it.

"At the last campaign we were the second smallest, apart from Spain." That must be why Spain are so shit.

He's not even joking is he :facepalm:

Not only that, but there must be a fair few in that squad who are, in reality, about as authentically Scottish as I am (Chris Martin? Jordan Rhodes? Matt Ritchie?). Having one granny born in Inverness is surely no more likely to impact on one's physical stature than it's going to cause ginger hair, a penchant for Buckfast or a lifelong appreciation of the comedic talents of Jeanette Krankie.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not only that, but there must be a fair few in that squad who are, in reality, about as authentically Scottish as I am (Chris Martin? Jordan Rhodes? Matt Ritchie?). Having one granny born in Inverness is surely no more likely to impact on one's physical stature than it's going to cause ginger hair, a penchant for Buckfast or a lifelong appreciation of the comedic talents of Jeanette Krankie.
He's right about the authentic Scots though. That Gordon Greer for example. He's a tiny, weedy little lad isn't he.... Oh.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's all coming out now, Wee Gordie's Small Man Complex. I think the SFA need to sack him now, he appears to be losing his marbles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here