Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Natural History Museum in London possible incident.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
One tweet I've seen said an Uber driver making an illegal left turn. Maybe people should wait to see what it really is, before commenting.

I don't normally but looks cut and dried. Unless Uber driver/terrorist took a wrong turn when he wanted to get home for tiffin.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The only incident recently I can recall where a car mounts pavement in London which wasn't terrorist related was in S London when those poor kids and mother were hit by a speeding car IIRC being chased by cops.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I didn't mean the cops, just the sentiment of some posts on here seems a bit blasé. Take a look at the clip in Bozza's post, there's kids and pedestrians clearly traumatised. These things are becoming the new normal, almost.

EDIT: Unless it was an accident, in which case I'm an idiot.
Even if this one is an accident, I understand your general point. But if these things do become the new normal, what would you have us do about it?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Well the guy/girl in drag was pinned to the deck. Would that happen if it was an innocent accident?

Jumping to conclusions based on next to known facts.
Steering failure car veers violently to the left and mounts pavement striking people. Accident ir terrorist attack?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Jumping to conclusions based on next to known facts.
Steering failure car veers violently to the left and mounts pavement striking people. Accident ir terrorist attack?

My friend you don't know me well enough to make that judgement. If this is non terrorist I'll buy you a beer ok.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Hmmm

I wonder if Greg the West Ham supporting Cabbie would have any ulterior motives by reporting this as a Uber crash.....

This is exactly why I am not on twitter
[MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] is a Twitter junkie I'm afraid.

I very rarely look now and only for local news.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
[MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] I will hunt you down ok.

I love a challenge.

You honestly think you're safe behind a keyboard - think on fella.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hmmm

I wonder if Greg the West Ham supporting Cabbie would have any ulterior motives by reporting this as a Uber crash.....

This is exactly why I am not on twitter

It might be, and it might be a terror attack, but I'm just checking for updates. The registration number checks out.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
[MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] I will hunt you down ok.

I love a challenge.

You honestly think you're safe behind a keyboard - think on fella.

Hunt me down :lolol:

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It might be, and it might be a terror attack, but I'm just checking for updates. The registration number checks out.

Not having a go at you fella, I know how much Cabbies hate Uber drivers and when I saw that he states he is a cabdriver on his profile alarm bells started ringing.

We will know the details pretty soon, to early to guess on this one.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Even if this one is an accident, I understand your general point. But if these things do become the new normal, what would you have us do about it?

Whatever, looks like I may have been mistaken all along - looks like it was unintentional. Police saying it's not being treated as terrorism.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Hunt me down :lolol:

No need to, i drink in the Trafalgar Grow some balls and pop down instead of giving me thumbs down

When would you like to meet?

You've been hiding behind your keyboard for too long giving it large and giving thumbs down even on a terrorist related thread - Wayne Kerr

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
When would you like to meet?

You've been hiding behind your keyboard for too long.
Ooh hark at her. I'm nearly always in BOT pop down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here