Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha Palace!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
On the SSN page;

60: The first 15 minutes of this half have passed without an incident. Burnley happy to sit deep and soak up pressure while Palace are showing no incisive attacking play. Snoozy.

Hehe

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Frank looks pissed off. palace don't have the technical ability to do what he is after. He has reverted to a longer ball game today but they look just as bad tbh and he looks annoyed watching it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Frank looks pissed off. palace don't have the technical ability to do what he is after. He has reverted to a longer ball game today but they look just as bad tbh and he looks annoyed watching it

His comments when he joined about how he was excited to be joining a club who spent so much money is now funnier than it was back then. Talk about being sold a pup :lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Anyone else watching this thinking we look comfortably better than both these teams? Burnley are just a bunch of well organised cloggers

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You're aware who the team is that have played the most long balls this season in the Prem are, don't you? Because it's currently us with a total of 293 played.

Depends how its being defined.

Would you say Dunks 2-3 70 yard cross field passes are long balls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
His comments when he joined about how he was excited to be joining a club who spent so much money is now funnier than it was back then. Talk about being sold a pup :lolol:

Lol is very true.He needed 10 new squad players of a decent technical ability. Puncheon, Benteke, even Sakho ect are not technical players.Palace work on the bases of lump it to the big man and hope Zaha and co get around him and get on the ball. Which in all honesty appears to be a nightmare for Frank

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Are Mark Bright and Prince Charming joined at the hip? Never seem to see one without the other

EDIT: nor without expressions of sour desperation on their faces
[emoji23]
f5b08a670f74ba6dbf3dba8ad5e7042c.jpg

Does everyone REALLY want a Palace defeat? These are BOTH rival teams we need to finish above this year and a draw which sees both teams lose points would be better no? At the moment Burnley are up to 7th above Huddersfield. As much as it grates me i would rather Palarse scored....

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Anyone else watching this thinking we look comfortably better than both these teams? Burnley are just a bunch of well organised cloggers[/QUOTE

If you base your opinion solely on on yesterday's game, then yes. You probably would not have said so after Man City, Leicester or against the 10 men of Watford. Still, it's nice to see NSC in positivity mode.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does everyone REALLY want a Palace defeat? These are BOTH rival teams we need to finish above this year and a draw which sees both teams lose points would be better no? At the moment Burnley are up to 7th above Huddersfield. As much as it grates me i would rather Palarse scored....

Nah we can look after ourselves, every dropped point by Palace is a bonus and if they drop another three today it will be fantastic. Keeps all the twats like the Raver away too as well as smug Dougie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here