Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baker Street: Brighton's Best Kept Secret?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bangers show what real pies should taste like by far the best sold in Brigfhton perhaps Piglet should buy some and learn what a good pie tastes like,

I think the pies at the Amex have been hyped up, better than pies at most other stadiums, but nowhere near as nice as Bangers.

Withdean Chappy

Jul 21, 2017
Westdean
I am always on the lookout for a top pie,steak or pork in particular, best to date is the butchers close to Hove town hall,anyone tried the shop in Gloucester Rd?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
PLUS Skin Candy, one of Brighton's best tattoo parlours. So good both Messrs Knockaert and Stockdale got some work done there.

Oh dear, and after Tom Hark's opening post, it was all going so well. I DO NOT LIKE TATTOOS, perhaps I should start a new thread?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Apologies and thanks

:thumbsup: You're welcome, cheers

image.jpeg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Bangers show what real pies should taste like by far the best sold in Brigfhton perhaps Piglet should buy some and learn what a good pie tastes like,

I think Piglet's pies are pretty good to be fair. For me it's all about when they are served. Get to the ground early and buy one straight after it comes out of the oven, and l think it's superb. Leave it until half time before you purchase one, and the pastry can be hard. Keeping them on those heated racks does them no favours at all.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I went to Coombs to buy a wasp.

The staff there said that they didn't sell wasps. I asked them, in that case, what is that thing
flying around in the window?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here