Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle: Oh what to wish for?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I hope Newcastle lose tonight or Saturday.

Then on Saturday at ten minutes the KO 29,000 can be singing "BRING OUT THE CHAMPIONS"

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This... let's just get confirmed as champions asap. We can celebrate on Saturday without any drama then.

And we end up watching a damp squib of a game with players going through the motions and Akpom getting 60 minutes on the pitch. Let's live a little and wish the Geordies all the best for the run in.

:thumbsup:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Isn't football LOVELY when it's like this.

I watched the Norwich game without a care in the world. I will watch the Newcastle game knowing that we'll probably beat Bristol City and if don't manage it and we come second. I will still be delighted, because it will be a few days sooner that we will stroll out in the Premier League.

This is as good as it will ever get.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And we end up watching a damp squib of a game with players going through the motions and Akpom getting 60 minutes on the pitch.
What? Damp squib? We'd be cheering the champions every pass! Your life is clearly too easy if you're wanting to add unnecessary stress.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I want Newcastle to loose. Like I have wanted all season, mostly because of that smug **** Dean Wilkins and this http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/11/ope...e-fans-newcastle-united/#.WPiTMNnhByQ.twitter

Pffff. Whatever.

The Mag‏ [MENTION=23373]nufc[/MENTION]TheMag 3h3 hours ago
More
Why is tonight not sold out? Never mind school tomorrow get the kids there to see Newcastle… http://bit.ly/2oXJhB5

We could win the Championship tonight, and some are debating whether we want to? Have a look at yourselves....

PG

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
And we end up watching a damp squib of a game with players going through the motions and Akpom getting 60 minutes on the pitch. Let's live a little and wish the Geordies all the best for the run in.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

It will never be a damp squib if the trophy is paraded around before, during and after...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
V silly question by the OP IMHO... we want to be champions and the sooner the better... come on Preston! :)

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Isn't football LOVELY when it's like this.

I watched the Norwich game without a care in the world. I will watch the Newcastle game knowing that we'll probably beat Bristol City and if don't manage it and we come second. I will still be delighted, because it will be a few days sooner that we will stroll out in the Premier League.

This is as good as it will ever get.

Very true.

Imagine the agonies Fulham and Leeds fans are still going through, whilst we chill put. Likewise Burnley, Hull and Swansea fans.

We've been able to relax since mid-April!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here