Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for QPR 27/12/16

135 remain in all stands, plus 7 x 1901 tickets.

Of these the only seats in pairs are 2 sets of 4 in the north, 3 pairs in E1H, 2 pairs in the family stand and 1 pair in the ESU.

Officially sold out today with the 'exchange' kicking in?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
135 remain in all stands, plus 7 x 1901 tickets.

Of these the only seats in pairs are 2 sets of 4 in the north, 3 pairs in E1H, 2 pairs in the family stand and 1 pair in the ESU.

Officially sold out today with the 'exchange' kicking in?
A tricky one for the club this. By their own admission the ticket exchange is very manual. Which is fine, but after 4pm on Christmas Eve I'm not sure who they'll find to manage it...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A tricky one for the club this. By their own admission the ticket exchange is very manual. Which is fine, but after 4pm on Christmas Eve I'm not sure who they'll find to manage it...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Should be fine. From what I see it's still the same automated process to buy an exchange ticket. They just.need to be made available. Even more reason to invite those who can't go to make them available now.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
They should declare a sellout and that the Exchange will operate once we are down to single tickets. Which should be some time this morning. Barber realises that the market for pairs of tickets is different to that for singles, which largely prevents the 'leakage' of sales he fears.

PG

edit: the only proviso is whether we may get some returned tickets from QPR.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Extra tickets now available:
Brighton & Hove Albion are pleased to confirm that an additional 300 tickets have now been made available to home supporters for the QPR match on 27th December, kick-off 12.30pm.

With the match approaching a sell out, the club has agreed with QPR for these tickets to be returned from their allocation, allowing the home area to be extended for this match.

As a result S1A will now be made a home area and additional home tickets for this fixture are now available to purchase here and in S1E.

Supporters wishing to attend the game are strongly advised to book early as the game is expected to sell out very soon.

Well the QPR website still says there are 1370 available. So I'm sure they have sold at least 1 in the last 3 days. Saying that, they still can be bought. Not sure what the QPR fan quoted on here saying they will sell out and the home stands will be full of QPR!

The club have now released the 5 most Easterly rows of seats in S1E and half of S1A This means that the segregation seats must now be in S1D and the other part of S1A which I am guessing would detract from QPR's overall allocation. So maybe [MENTION=3018]Peter Grummit[/MENTION] is spot on and we have some back? I'm not sure of the exact capacity of the stands but a quick fag packet calculation suggests the QPR allocation will now be circa 1600

Another 6 disabled seats in the NE corner added. Now 11 in the north.
3 still left on the shelf but notice the pricing here has changed colour from pink (F-Family) to Yellow (E- the most expensive non 1901 seats)
22 left in WSL
0 in WSU
339 in South
29 is ESL
16 in ESU

So, plenty to go. This could be the highest home support EVER

edit: [MENTION=2605]fozzie's headband[/MENTION] beat me to it!

Last edited:

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Anything over around 29,500 and our average attendance for this season so far will be the highest average in our history to date.

Easily according to a QPR fan i know who no doubt will be joining others in the home fans end.

But the reality is 300 home fans will be sitting in the unsold away end!

Currently available:-

North = 7
WSL = 22
WSU = 0
South (including SE corner) = 299
The Shelf = 3
ESL = 29
ESU = 13

375 to go plus 7 in the 1901 area.

I reckon these will all be gone by Monday.

QPR still saying 1370 left so clearly not updated since they returned some or sold others.

Selling briskly in the home stands.

North = 3 (there is a pair at the front of N1G
The Shelf = 3
WSL = 19
WSU = 0
South = 239 (plenty of pairs)
ESL = 21 (3 pairs at the front of E1A Family)
ESU = 10

That's 80 gone since yesterday evening. At this rate, especially considering this is pay day for many, there will only be singles left by the end of the weekend.

I'm speculating that QPR are now in Blocks S1B to S1D minus 5 columns of S1D. If this is so, then it's possible there could be a further 50 for home fans by releasing some of the other side of S1A and squeezing the segregation area to 5 columns here too. If QPR already have a bit of that themselves, then we are cooked.

Either way, it's surely time to ask those STH's who can't make this game to fill out that form and make their seat available for others.

In the last day a few randoms have appeared and mostly gone from the North.

As it stands online, just 46 pairs of seats remain. 42 in the south or south east corner, 3 at the front of the family area in E1A and 1 at the front of the north stand.

Total numbers remaining in all stands is as follows:-

North = 5
WSL = 16
WSU = 1
The shelf = 3
South = 155
ESL = 21
ESU = 3

204 left plus another 6 in the 1901 area of the ESL.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
For those who are not STH and brought a ticket, has it arrived yet? Booked it 2 weeks ago and not turned up yet, ta

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
For those who are not STH and brought a ticket, has it arrived yet? Booked it 2 weeks ago and not turned up yet, ta

I ordered my Dad one on the 6th as a Christmas present as he's not an STH. It hasn't arrived yet either.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here