Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Announcing the attendance AFTER full time .....yesssssss

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not often I praise a ref, but I was very very impressed with him booking the 'keeper for time wasting that early. Not many ref's would have done that and I think it made a massive difference.
I couldn't believe it. What a great decision by the ref. I'm sure he looked at his watch and thought it was approaching injury time or something. As said, it put the goalie out of his stride and got the crowd going.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Yep, far better.

Still had a couple of knobs in front of me who turned and clapped the away fans......and they were both ginger.......and keen to explain the intracasies of the offside rules zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What's being ginger got to do with anything? Please explain

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I"m not a big fan of the Liverpool rip off Albion chant either much prefer the original. We are Brighton super Brighton is also great when everyone bothers to join in, everything is getting far to complicated these days half know the words half don't so what you end up with is a poor atmosphere.

Remember the NS in the 70's - 80's was a bit hit and miss with the chants. But when everyone got it together it was great. Best to memory were 'Seagulls', 'We are Brighton, super Brighton", ' Go left right left', and my personal favourite, 'Knock Knock.........". Sea Siders sounds good too. I'm not a fan of the scouse rip off 'Aaaabioooon' but it seems to get the WS and even the ES involved, best for volume and drowns out any away noise.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It's fine, it's our anthem and lots of us can't remember our names after that much beer, let alone complicated words.

Dealt with the attendance just need to get rid of GOSBTS sing along of the big screens.

We definitely do need to keep it up because still people do not understand the words are 'stand or fall' even when it is on 2 giant screens. Sake.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Remember the NS in the 70's - 80's was a bit hit and miss with the chants. But when everyone got it together it was great. Best to memory were 'Seagulls', 'We are Brighton, super Brighton", ' Go left right left', and my personal favourite, 'Knock Knock.........". Sea Siders sounds good too. I'm not a fan of the scouse rip off 'Aaaabioooon' but it seems to get the WS and even the ES involved, best for volume and drowns out any away noise.
It was great in the old north. I went in there many times in the 80's (too young and wasn't allowed in the 70's 😞) but quite honestly, from what I can make out from the family stand, the new north is generally loads better. It makes a great atmosphere, specially for a big game and if we are promoted, there will be more of those.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Makes you think that maybe someone from the club posts on here to generate some of these rumours! [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I have sussed it,BG is the undercover agent, and I claim my £5 [emoji2]

It's not £5, it's £4.10 ....... in the shape of a Pie! but you'll need to queue for 20 mins to get it! :lolol:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Would be great to here what chants the players hear and are inspired by. After all, that is primarily why we do it. My money would be on the Aaaalbion and We are Brighton...ones.

A Q for [MENTION=21711]Albionroar[/MENTION] to file away for when they next have a player on?

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yes, they weren't noisy. Just think it's a shame that all those chants we grew up with have disappeared.

They haven't. Some of them are still sung if you listen hard enough, especially at away games.

Those are still sung apart from Go left right left, as the chant police decided they didn't want the Judge starting it any more.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Loved the 'stand up if u love fulham' from them.... why are u sitting down in the away end anyway!!!
Probably because the seats at the Amex are so much more comfy than at the Cottage. My daughter always goes on about it and I get slightly worried that it might 'turn' her. Of course, I would disown her if that happens!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully we'll never again perfectly set up an opposition "you only came for the villa" type chant at a crucial stage of the game.

Lesson learned albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here