Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nahki Wells

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Is my choice for the fox-in-the-box striker we need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E2hX0IoB_w

Only 5'7" but the Bermudan is quick, a good athlete and has a decent leap for headers. Above all he is a natural finisher.

Has 2 years left on his contract at Huddersfield, rumours that Sunderland are interested. 18 goals in a struggling team last season.

Views?

PG

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Unlike CMS and Sam B, Nahki W has proved himself at Championship level, so it's a yes from me...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Too obvious for me - we just don't sign players like that.

I think we will get a couple from the Spanish second and maybe a Finn. We seem to love a Finn

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Huddersfield look an interesting proposition for next season - manager Wagner is buying into his friend Klopp's high-energy pressing style and if Wells reflects that he could be just what we need. But would an ambitious club sell him?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Huddersfield look an interesting proposition for next season - manager Wagner is buying into his friend Klopp's high-energy pressing style and if Wells reflects that he could be just what we need. But would an ambitious club sell him?

He likes to play on the break and has that boyish energy about him that would fit with our style.

£6m [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] ? Probably not far off but maybe £4-5m. Wages would not be extortionate, big bonus for promotion.

PG

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Would be an upgrade on Baldock however from what I've seen of him hasn't looked as clinical a finisher as his goalscoring record suggests. Wouldn't pay more than £4m.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Definitely. Look how by buying Hudds players, some sides got the power necessary to push them over the line into the land of milk and honey (Arfield for Burnley 2 seasons ago, Clayton this season)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This is another player that I'd be happy for us to sign, similar to CMS and Baldock BUT, as others have said, he's already proven he can score goals in this division.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Originally yes but both of the clubs he has played for are up north so may be reluctant to move down south not everybody wants to follows Publius whatever from Huddersfield to Sussex

Three clubs (Carlisle, Bradford, Huddersfield). He's only been in England for 6 years, though. He'll go where the best deal is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here