Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ALBION. All very positive

Seagull Till I Die

Sep 5, 2015
In addition to all the excellent points raised in the opening post, which I fully agree with, we also have the best training facilities and stadium in the Championship. We are ready for life in the premier league next season, hoping that we can get there. This is our season lads. We have to get behind our team and offer them support no matter what. We can do it!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Think some fans are still expecting us to lose every game and are waiting for the inevitable the slip up to happen. CH has assembled a very competitive squad and the top 6 beckons so I think they will be pleasantly surprised

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
But I want to watch a match NOW :tantrum:

Apart from that though, agree, very exciting start to the season (signings AND results)

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
In addition to all the excellent points raised in the opening post, which I fully agree with, we also have the best training facilities and stadium in the Championship. We are ready for life in the premier league next season, hoping that we can get there. This is our season lads. We have to get behind our team and offer them support no matter what. We can do it!

Well said
They are points 10 and 11

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
First international break. Good time to take stock...

All good isn't it?

1) Good signings in problem positions
2) Zamora back
3) Competitive squad
4) top of the league
5) unbeaten
6) Manager of the month
7) Player of the month
8) Ince and Dunk on new deals
9) Deadwood (CMS, Agustein, McCourt, COG) moved on

Other than being knocked out by Walsall, all good

You could add that to date none of the signings have been loans

Didn't think we would be able to make next Saturday's game but plans have changed so tickets now purchased. Youngest Potting and I eagerly await our first visit to the Amex for this season.

Feeling good about things, Youngest Potting's favourite player, KLL, seems on fire and she is already eager to splash out on a number 30 shirt. It has been explained to her the very good reason why his number has changed and is looking forward (as is her Dad) to possibly seeing a living Club legend grace the Amex turf for the first time since re - signing, having left for Spurs in the month and year of her birth!

Not asking for much but a similar game to the 6 - 1 v Blackpool from 2013 would be nice, with a KLL hat-trick and Zamora coming on and scoring just before the end to provoke "Marvellous Scenes"!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here