Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Sussex Flags for the promotion finale Pleeeeaaasssee!!!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I started a similar thread two and half years ago, http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...x-Flags-at-the-Amex-next-season-Pleeeeeaaaase!
I think flags are still available online for a similar price.

We're on the verge of becoming Sussex's first football club to play in England's top flight in 34 years! Next season we will be Sussex's representatives in the Premier League, under the world's spotlight and attention. We should let the whole world know we're proud Sussaxons!

Let's celebrate this massive achievement for Sussex as a whole by displaying the county's flag with pride in even greater numbers in the final promotion and championship push, to compliment the sea of Blue and White.

View attachment 84133

This is as great as when Swansea City became the first Welsh side to play in the Premier League! Just as FC Barcelona are for Catalonia, this is Sussex's National Football Team!!!

View attachment 84134

I will give you a :lol:

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Fans of the Norman and Ligue 1 side, Stade Malherbe Caen, just across the Channel proudly and prominently display the flag of Normandy.

image.jpeg

Why can't we do this for Sussex??

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Let's have a few 'We wunt be druv' flags. Maybe the Shoreham lot can bring back the 'Raping men since 1901' flag too, Sky TV will love that one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Attachments

• Sussex Flag Hiney.jpg
    Sussex Flag Hiney.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 431

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Fans of the Norman and Ligue 1 side, Stade Malherbe Caen, just across the Channel proudly and prominently display the flag of Normandy.

View attachment 84148

Why can't we do this for Sussex??

I have been to a match there, it was about 5 years back but I don't remember their fans having that many flags, so maybe a new thing. I can't say I was impressed with their support.
S M Caen play in Palace colours though. :D

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I started a similar thread two and half years ago, http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...x-Flags-at-the-Amex-next-season-Pleeeeeaaaase!
I think flags are still available online for a similar price.

We're on the verge of becoming Sussex's first football club to play in England's top flight in 34 years! Next season we will be Sussex's representatives in the Premier League, under the world's spotlight and attention. We should let the whole world know we're proud Sussaxons!

Let's celebrate this massive achievement for Sussex as a whole by displaying the county's flag with pride in even greater numbers in the final promotion and championship push, to compliment the sea of Blue and White.

This is as great as when Swansea City became the first Welsh side to play in the Premier League! Just as FC Barcelona are for Catalonia, this is Sussex's National Football Team!!!

As a fellow Sussex nationalist, I salute your sir. :bowdown:

Too soon for tomorrow, but I'll have one for the Bristol City game. :albion2:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Crawley is closer to Brighton and has probably as many Albion fans as Eastbourne. I am certainly a Sussex Boy and proud of it.

I have to say I haven't got a f'king clue what is wrong with some people that try to discount the town of Crawley from being Sussex, proud and Brighton supporters. Even though I have only lived in Crawley for 2 and a half years I find some levels of intelligence on here quite incredulous.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
I have been to a match there, it was about 5 years back but I don't remember their fans having that many flags, so maybe a new thing. I can't say I was impressed with their support.
S M Caen play in Palace colours though. :D

We'd better make sure a sea of spurious Council flags don't turn up then, or it will look like Selhurst!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

image.png

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Some further inspiration of other football clubs around the world proudly displaying their local flags...

image.jpeg

Left to Right:
Chicago Fire fans with flag of Chicago
Ajax with Amsterdam
SC Heerenveen with Friesland
Vancouver Whitecaps with British Colombia
New England Revolution with New England

Come on Sussex!!! :clap::bowdown::ascarf:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have to say I haven't got a f'king clue what is wrong with some people that try to discount the town of Crawley from being Sussex, proud and Brighton supporters. Even though I have only lived in Crawley for 2 and a half years I find some levels of intelligence on here quite incredulous.

Keep your hair on mate, I was only kidding. I made a Croydon jibe at Crawley, but in all honesty, there are a worrying number of Palace residing in genteel Eastbourne where I live.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Often see green & white Devon flags at Plymouth Argyle. Or Cornish flags.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here