Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your predictions for the Albion's upcoming transfer window.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I believe that we will sign either a no 10 from Europe either Spain or Eastern Europe or we will get a young promising no10 initially for the Dev Squad but able to step up to the 1st XI squad if required,

I would like us to convert the loan of GM to a full transfer

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I suspect just 1 quality forward on loan from the PL.

KLL ( providing we have 4 fit wingers ) Ince, Towell, Hunt all out on loans

Done.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I suspect just 1 quality forward on loan from the PL.

KLL ( providing we have 4 fit wingers ) Ince, Towell, Hunt all out on loans

Done.
I think it is a little risky to lower the overall squad size to just 24 ( including Ankers ).

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
1. We will sign a striker. A Premier League reserve (Solanke, etc) or a thirtysomething big name in a 'Zamora' role.

2. There will be pages and pages of tabloid rumour, on offers for Dunk, Knockaert, Stephens and March.

3. People on NSC will get panicky about 2.

4. No-one we want to keep will leave the club.

Agreed- except the striker may be from overseas

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Competition/cover for Baldock IN
Peripheral squad members OUT (Ince, Manu, Lua Lua perhaps as can't see any getting game time at all)
Anyone we want to keep will stay

Other than that will be pretty quiet I reckon. Wouldn't be surprised if a striker deal (quite probably a loan) is completed very early in the window. Not ITK, just a feeling about how we've gone about business this term

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think Towell will play a crucial part at some point....Ince will go...Lua Lua will go...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I certainly think that Ince and LuaLua will go, but on loan deals until the end of the season, not permanently. Richie Towell though hasn't even made his league debut yet, and with Kayal coming back soon, and Norwood ahead of him in the rankings, I really can't see him playing any sort of role, never mind a crucial one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here