Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Major stabbing incident on a bus in Germany - at least 14 wounded.

larus

Let's look at our country before pointing the finger at others abroad. I thought that would be right up your street.

WTF are you on about and how does your comment relate to what I posted?

But, in reply to your random comment, I have not passed judgement on the incident. Please show any post of mine which did.

You really are a strange person.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It took me a while to find the news story this morning.
A local 34 year old German citizen has been arrested. There is no evidence of connections to terrorism. Nobody is dead although reports vary between 10 and 14 injured.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

D

Deleted member 22389

It took me a while to find the news story this morning.
A local 34 year old German citizen has been arrested. There is no evidence of connections to terrorism. Nobody is d upead although reports vary between 10 and 14 injured.

If I'm wrong I will apologise, but I just feel people are being treated like idiots. Im sure more details will come out later on. Let's see.

I found this article
https://www.rferl.org/amp/iranian-born-man-with-knife-injures-10-in-attack-on-german-bus/29379017.html

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Two schoolboys planning a massacre in Yorkshire is more relevant than a knife on s bus in Germany.
The irony of trying to label me as blinkered.

Agreed and Larus will continue to deny that he has cherry picked a news story with possible Islamic terrorism to further an agenda. These threads are so predictable we could just copy and paste from any others on this topic.
As regards your point, I made a similar argument a while back on the Brexit thread (before being driven away by the insults and superiority complex of many of the Remain posters). The incident in Germany is not nearly so relevant to this country as the events in Yorkshire and yet certain posters are drawn to this thread looking for an excuse to talk about immigration and Islam. Equally the Euro/globalization posters haven't made an appearance to claim that a German news story should be as important to me as something happening in this country.

Last edited:

larus

Agreed and Larus will continue to deny that he has cherry picked a news story with possible Islamic terrorism to further an agenda. These threads are so predictable we could just copy and paste from any others on this topic.
As regards your point, I made a similar argument a while back on the Brexit thread (before being driven away by the insults and superiority complex of many of the Remain posters). The incident in Germany is not nearly so relevant to this country as the events in Yorkshire and yet certain posters are drawn to this thread looking for an excuse to talk about immigration and Islam. Equally the Euro/globalization posters haven't made an appearance to claim that a German news story should be as important to me as something happening in this country.

And I will reply to you in exactly the same way as the other poster saying 2+2=5.

I saw the news story and noticed it wasn’t on here.
There is a history on here of posting stories which involve attacks/incidents (so nothing new there).
I wasnb’t aware that I had to post all stories from all media outlets on NSC just to satisfy the liberal snowflakes sensitivities.
And in my original post, I never made any suggestion of it being a terrorist attack/Islamist.

But, apart from that, please feel free to make assumptions to suit your own pathetic viewpoint. Must somehow make you happy in your weird mind.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
And I will reply to you in exactly the same way as the other poster saying 2+2=5.

There is a history on here of posting stories which involve attacks/incidents (so nothing new there).
I wasnb’t aware that I had to post all stories from all media outlets on NSC just to satisfy the liberal snowflakes sensitivities.
And in my original post, I never made any suggestion of it being a terrorist attack/Islamist.

But, apart from that, please feel free to make assumptions to suit your own pathetic viewpoint. Must somehow make you happy in your weird mind.

I shall wear 'weird, pathetic, liberal snowflake' as a badge of honour sir.
Impressive insult tally in such a short post aimed at someone you don't know on an internet message board.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Nope, fair’s fair. You did wait until your third post before you showed your true colours.

(cue more insults).

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
An Iranian stabs a bunch of people and tries to ignite his rucksack with " accelerants" and were debating whether its Islamic terrorism or not?

Fair enough...carry on.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Poor Europe. What have we done? So many innocent lives being lost in the name of political correctness.#FreeTommyRobinson.
In 20 years Europe has gone from wonderful to shite...Europe really is like one big country with no identity and no direction !!

Lot lot worse to come you'd suspect

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
The rise of far right nationalist parties should be seen as inevitable as these events carry on.

I often ask leftist s who believe the solution to this is more immigration from the third world this question: what are the positives in mass migration?

The answer is always, always given thus...

"Diversity means we get many many more restaurants"...restaurants? Seriously how shallow can you get. How many girls should be raped so you can eat different curries?

Or:

"Immigration means we can understand other cultures"

What? What have any of us learned from the culture of Pakistan or Afghanistan that had enriched our lives? I can understand their culture by reading or watching a decent documentary beamed to me from the other side of the world. I don't need to immerse myself in it in the UK to understand that most migrants are desperate to leave their "culture" in favour of the comfort and wealth of the west. That pretty much confirms my view that our culture is vastly superior.

Once you've answered those questions there is ALWAYS this response..." You're just a bigot / islamaphobe"

You know what? A phobia is an irrational fear of something harmless...I think that a fear of Islam is perfectly rational.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The rise of far right nationalist parties should be seen as inevitable as these events carry on.

I often ask leftist s who believe the solution to this is more immigration from the third world this question: what are the positives in mass migration?

The answer is always, always given thus...

"Diversity means we get many many more restaurants"...restaurants? Seriously how shallow can you get. How many girls should be raped so you can eat different curries?

Or:

"Immigration means we can understand other cultures"

What? What have any of us learned from the culture of Pakistan or Afghanistan that had enriched our lives? I can understand their culture by reading or watching a decent documentary beamed to me from the other side of the world. I don't need to immerse myself in it in the UK to understand that most migrants are desperate to leave their "culture" in favour of the comfort and wealth of the west. That pretty much confirms my view that our culture is vastly superior.

Once you've answered those questions there is ALWAYS this response..." You're just a bigot / islamaphobe"

You know what? A phobia is an irrational fear of something harmless...I think that a fear of Islam is perfectly rational.

Diversity is our strength though :wink:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
In 20 years Europe has gone from wonderful to shite...Europe really is like one big country with no identity and no direction !!

Oh don't talk bollocks. It's still wonderful. France is still different from Germany, Denmark from Spain, The Netherlands from Poland. What's changed in 20 years is the number of hard and far right muppets with an axe to grind clogging up the internet pretending we're on the verge of sharia law.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I guess it will come down to mental health issues in the end .

As long as the poor fellow is being looked after and is safe then all is good .

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/man-jailed-nine-years-forcing-14923375

Oh yeah. That's the other one...

"The man is clearly mentally I'll". No, no Islamists are usually completely sane and calculated.

"They're cowards" . No. To attack a group of strangers armed with a kitchen knife requires a lot of courage. Try it yourself and see. Cowards don't go into battle against the police etc.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Oh don't talk bollocks. It's still wonderful. France is still different from Germany, Denmark from Spain, The Netherlands from Poland. What's changed in 20 years is the number of hard and far right muppets with an axe to grind clogging up the internet pretending we're on the verge of sharia law.

How terrible des it have to get before you acknowledge the problem? Seriously. Blaming this on far right extremists is ridiculous. They are the ones who are saying they've had enough of this mohommaden nonsense.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Definitely better than when your namesake was issuing execution orders in Poland.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I'm almost certainly doing a sales trip to Stockholm in January. Why don't you come along in a t-shirt and try ordering some olives?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here