Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Jahanbakhsh brother has just followed us on instagram, could be trolling I guess though
44ABEC47-0E5A-4E02-976D-39D69AB10047.png43F7D70A-9F1E-4A40-A0B2-EDC7FD66514C.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That's a Twitter account I would take with a massive chunk of salt, or even better, ignore.
This is the moron who used to phone Radio Sussex just to say things he knew he shouldn't.

Watching these threads is a bit like watching a car crash and as much as I hate the phrase, it shows how Fake News has become a thing. A quick look on the Leicester forum shows that they are now convinced he is coming here having read this thread. Mostly because a confirmed numbnuts has posted a tweet that isn't beyond the realms of possibility. One of my favourite films, Top Secret has this line.

Klaus is a moron who knows only what he reads in the New York Post.

The number of people who are willing to believe any old gibberish on social media is scary.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This is the moron who used to phone Radio Sussex just to say things he knew he shouldn't.

Watching these threads is a bit like watching a car crash and as much as I hate the phrase, it shows how Fake News has become a thing. A quick look on the Leicester forum shows that they are now convinced he is coming here having read this thread. Mostly because a confirmed numbnuts has posted a tweet that isn't beyond the realms of possibility. One of my favourite films, Top Secret has this line.

Klaus is a moron who knows only what he reads in the New York Post.

The number of people who are willing to believe any old gibberish on social media is scary.

Meh , I’m going to enjoy the will he / won’t he while it lasts .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Meh - too late.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Re that Instagram photo- I hate myself for joining the in-depth analysis :lol: but looking at those seats, that looks like a short haul flight to me (ie one within Europe).

If that was him flying from Tehran to Europe (medium/long haul) then would he not pay for business class? Alright, he plays in Holland, but you’d think he’d still earn enough for a comfy seat if it was a 7 hour flight. Also, the airline has different seats in Economy for their longer flights.

So my expert analysis is that he’s flying somewhere between European destinations, as plenty of people who can afford to upgrade don’t bother for a flight of 1-2 hrs. Maybe he was just going via Vienna back to somewhere in the Netherlands, as he couldn’t get a direct flight from Tehran easily.

Or to London :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here