Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's The TV Person With The Least Talent And Presumably The Best Agent?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Kay Burley - Obnoxious waste of air who thinks she's in some way relevant but is actually thick as mince, while clearly holding some pretty repugnant views. As I've mentioned before, I have heard first hand that the people who work with her also cannot stand her and have no idea why she still has a job. She is an idiot and must just be employed to make people angry.

Johnathan Wilkes - Who even is this prick? "Robbie's mate" who schleps up on "celebrity" stuff expecting people to actually know who he is............but why? What talent does this gurning moron have other than being unbelievably smug and annoying? I remember saying something similar about ten years ago, but the **** is STILL hanging around on the edges of Z listness like a rancid fart in a lift. Just go away please.

Russell Howard - Now, I've nothing against Russell and he seems like a decent bloke. I've seen him interviewed on TV and heard him on the radio. I've seen some of his stand up stuff, panel shows he's been on and odd bits of his TV series. Down to earth, pretty intelligent....nice really. The one BIG issue I have is that his job is supposed to be making people laugh.... and he just isn't funny. At all. He's just a bland, nice chap having a chat about stuff. How the **** is that funny?! At least he isn't offensive like that gurning prick McIntyre (who is not only unfunny but also a complete cock whilst being unfunny and laughing at his own unfunny CRAP) but being morbidly unamusing should stop you from getting the job "comedian".

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Kay Burley - Obnoxious waste of air who thinks she's in some way relevant but is actually thick as mince, while clearly holding some pretty repugnant views. As I've mentioned before, I have heard first hand that the people who work with her also cannot stand her and have no idea why she still has a job. She is an idiot and must just be employed to make people angry.

Johnathan Wilkes - Who even is this prick? "Robbie's mate" who schleps up on "celebrity" stuff expecting people to actually know who he is............but why? What talent does this gurning moron have other than being unbelievably smug and annoying? I remember saying something similar about ten years ago, but the **** is STILL hanging around on the edges of Z listness like a rancid fart in a lift. Just go away please.

Russell Howard - Now, I've nothing against Russell and he seems like a decent bloke. I've seen him interviewed on TV and heard him on the radio. I've seen some of his stand up stuff, panel shows he's been on and odd bits of his TV series. Down to earth, pretty intelligent....nice really. The one BIG issue I have is that his job is supposed to be making people laugh.... and he just isn't funny. At all. He's just a bland, nice chap having a chat about stuff. How the **** is that funny?! At least he isn't offensive like that gurning prick McIntyre (who is not only unfunny but also a complete cock whilst being unfunny and laughing at his own unfunny CRAP) but being morbidly unamusing should stop you from getting the job "comedian".

Fortunately I have no idea who the first two are, but I can't stand Russell Howard, not funny, just extremely irritating

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tim Lovejoy.

Great minds think alike - post #25. According to the Oxford Dictionery, the definition of Tim Lovejoy = a talentless and very unlikeable bore.

IMG_2696.PNG

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I’m putting forward Jo Brand and the bloke that does Mrs Browns Boys. Incredible careers for so little talent.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m putting forward Jo Brand and the bloke that does Mrs Browns Boys. Incredible careers for so little talent.

I thought that about Jo Brand through the years, until:

BBC's brilliant satirical sitcom Getting On (directed by the great Peter Capaldi); and
BBC's The GBBO: An Extra Slice.

Perhaps she's mellowed and relaxed with age, showing her natural wit?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here