Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Im not.
What % of leave voters do you believe were motivated by racism.

Enough to have swung the result. If we assume an even split in the country, 50/50, it would have taken only 600,000 to have switched from a remain vote to a leave vote to give the result we got. I have been told by more than one person that they voted leave to stop all the muslims coming here, that sentiment has also been expressed on this thread, and on others, in relation to the attack on Westminster Bridge.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Enough to have swung the result. If we assume an even split in the country, 50/50, it would have taken only 600,000 to have switched from a remain vote to a leave vote to give the result we got. I have been told by more than one person that they voted leave to stop all the muslims coming here, that sentiment has also been expressed on this thread, and on others, in relation to the attack on Westminster Bridge.

You are revolting, tarring many people with the 'Racist' brush. Most leavers want CONTROLLED immigration we are NOT racists. Bugger your assumed statistics. Horrible man.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Enough to have swung the result. If we assume an even split in the country, 50/50, it would have taken only 600,000 to have switched from a remain vote to a leave vote to give the result we got. I have been told by more than one person that they voted leave to stop all the muslims coming here.......................
'More than one' is considerably less than 600,000.

that sentiment has also been expressed on this thread, and on others.
Got a link for that?

in relation to the attack on Westminster Bridge.
That particular piece of scum was born here.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I accept the jumping over a cliff with no plan, and look forward to quality merchandise from China

why do people keep making daft comments like this - we already have tons of merchanise from China. and if you want a bit more quality, you maybe buy Japanese, American or European products. though i'll tell you something, the quality out of China is increasing, Japan, US and Europeans can expect to keep ahead forever. once a country develops, it doesnt undevelop, once they have the tools and skills they arent lost. we need to adapt to this, skill upward, create the new developments. being in or out of EU isnt going to change this progression, being in EU may restrict our ability to grow as they seek protectionism to protect them from the future.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Doesnt answer the question though does it.
What % of leave voters were motivated by racism?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
why do people keep making daft comments like this - we already have tons of merchanise from China. and if you want a bit more quality, you maybe buy Japanese, American or European products. though i'll tell you something, the quality out of China is increasing, Japan, US and Europeans can expect to keep ahead forever. once a country develops, it doesnt undevelop, once they have the tools and skills they arent lost. we need to adapt to this, skill upward, create the new developments. being in or out of EU isnt going to change this progression, being in EU may restrict our ability to grow as they seek protectionism to protect them from the future.

Yeah.... may, could, possibly, lets wait and see.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Doesnt answer the question though does it.
What % of leave voters were motivated by racism?

I could only estimate, you say a tiny amount of no signifigance, I say more than enough to have swung the vote.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I think you should be careful about mentioning 'tar' and 'brush' in a comment about racists!

:lol:

agree, should have come with a trigger warning for the snowflakes that obviously still cant come to terms with the fact people voted against their thinking.
this tiny minority may get solace by labelling the voters as this or that as a sort of comfort blanket, but its just denial.......plain and simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here