Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
To be fair many Brits have ditched Europe as it's to expensive thanks to the single currency.....Big world out there and Europe let's be honest just isn't like it used to be as it's like one big country now and full of poverty in Southern Europe.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I have opened a family sized 'Doritos', now will I finish before the fest fizzles?

Queue you impatient bugger!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
To be fair many Brits have ditched Europe as it's to expensive thanks to the single currency.....Big world out there and Europe let's be honest just isn't like it used to be as it's like one big country now and full of poverty in Southern Europe.

Where in the World would you go to escape poverty?

The fact that it is so open (or one big country as you put it) is a major attraction.

I am European.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I'll miss the ease of travelling and working. Really glad I had the opportunity to work in Paris for a couple of years.

Also my experience of medical care in Europe has been great.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
As I have stated already, unless you are doing very high level manufacture there is no point in trying to compete with China etc.

James Dyson has been responsible for a huge amount of job generation in the UK and also tax revenues.

Numatic (Henry) manufacture vacuum cleaners in Britain, nowhere else, and export around 40% of them.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Oh and .....

Bruno Saltor
Andrea Orlandi
Inigo Calderon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here