Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think we can still visit there or even live there if you wish.

Just by leaving the EU doesn't mean we still cant be good friends like Norway or Switzerland for instance.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Like we want to be part of a system where you can say this in Brussels

[yt]40hhc0cjYyg[/yt]

Say what you want about our system, but you could not do this....

I for one am happy we are out, and a lot of Europeans I know who live here and abroad agree. Europe is a German super state.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
1041946805.jpg
Albanian smuggling still going on!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The weather. The food. The landscape. The freedom to travel unhindered. The people. The beer. the wine.

We can do all of that, apart from travel unhindered because we already have to jump through hoops, que for ages, can't take this or that on a plane etc, etc that's not brexit that is our friends who want to kill us.

We will still be able to travel, just maybe get some forms to fill in much like we do to travel to USA...

Hardly the end of the world.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
We can do all of that, apart from travel unhindered because we already have to jump through hoops, que for ages, can't take this or that on a plane etc, etc that's not brexit that is our friends who want to kill us.

We will still be able to travel, just maybe get some forms to fill in much like we do to travel to USA...

Hardly the end of the world.

The thread is a list of the BEST things about Europe. These, to me, are some of them.

Brexit won't remove these, no. The ways in which it will fvck us over are in the other thread.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

SAC

May 21, 2014
From a business point of view, an EORI number. I dread to think what exporting goods is going to be like without one.

From a personal point of view, not having to queue with all the non Europeans at the airports within the EU.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Your thread seems to have been hijacked by mindless morons.

So bread, croissants, Roquefort, decent coffee, pavement cafes and the weather to use them, markets, and usually a greater sense of community than you would ever find in this country, Cassoulet, proper mountains and lakes and generally a more relaxed attitude to life.

And because of the exchange rate, it is far more expensive to enjoy these things now if you go abroad.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
After we lost against Wednesday in the play-offs last year I silently hoped that Hull would get what was denied to us.

And now I am now quietly willing Scotland and Northern Ireland on. Just because England has faltered it doesn't mean that others have to share our reversal. Good luck to them.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
The thread is a list of the BEST things about Europe. These, to me, are some of them.

Brexit won't remove these, no. The ways in which it will fvck us over are in the other thread.
That's the crystal ball thread....... Saturdays winning lotto numbers also in there I hear.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here