Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Initiative Q.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so as we near the end what do we think the real motivation of this will be? some are expecting a special offer at cost of only a couple of $. i reckon a huge gotcha, a security warning not to give out details so easily.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
so as we near the end what do we think the real motivation of this will be? some are expecting a special offer at cost of only a couple of $. i reckon a huge gotcha, a security warning not to give out details so easily.

Near the end of what? The initial sign-up stage is supposed to run until mid 2019.

:shrug:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

In now with [MENTION=21056]Smirko[/MENTION] link (cheers!!).... here's another invite link

Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites. My personal invite link:

https://initiativeq.com/invite/SNRjXwis7

In and link to be invited by me! -

This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.
The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.
The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here:
https://initiativeq.com/invite/BNR6GvjiQ

(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved).

This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.
The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.
The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here:

https://initiativeq.com/invite/BWe5MLHos7

(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved).

I’ll be honest, there’s a 99% chance this all leads to nothing, but it’s free and could end up earning you a few quid at some point in the future. I can only verify/register so many people so when I’ve reached that I’ll remove my link and try to quote down to other people from here who have signed up.

Cheers x

I used one of your invites, and have invitees waiting, please verify.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Near the end of what? The initial sign-up stage is supposed to run until mid 2019.

:shrug:

ive seen the drop from 140k to 30k in the time since this thread popped up. didnt realise the swindle had a fixed run, assumed it ends once the counter gets to 1.
question remains, what happens next?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ive seen the drop from 140k to 30k in the time since this thread popped up. didnt realise the swindle had a fixed run, assumed it ends once the counter gets to 1.
question remains, what happens next?

I have worked out the counter is the number of hours left on your chance to earn more Q's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here