Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I never stalked anyone, maybe he has a way of pissing people off that he makes enemies.
The name on that email address is Simon Willis, do with that what you will. I really don't care, nice of a mod to get involved with the threats though.

I was going to leave it there but **** it. It's okay for him to say I shag my sister and generally keep on and on, but when he gets a bit back he rants and raves and then cries about it to people in private messages. Now you could have just banned me if you thought it was warranted but instead got involved with the threats. Not too sure on the rules of sharing people's emails addresses anyway(well actually I am). Ban me if you like, but really don't make threats. You don't ever see me rowing with anyone on here unless they instigate it.

Leave it there will you. It's getting very childish. End it there.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
I never stalked anyone, maybe he has a way of pissing people off that he makes enemies.
The name on that email address is Simon Willis, do with that what you will. I really don't care, nice of a mod to get involved with the threats though.

I was going to leave it there but **** it. It's okay for him to say I shag my sister and generally keep on and on, but when he gets a bit back he rants and raves and then cries about it to people in private messages. Now you could have just banned me if you thought it was warranted but instead got involved with the threats. Not too sure on the rules of sharing people's emails addresses anyway(well actually I am). Ban me if you like, but really don't make threats. You don't ever see me rowing with anyone on here unless they instigate it.

I cant believe you would shag your sister !!!!

I met her once and she showed me a hair on her chest, I asked how far down do they go? and she replied "all the way down to my b0ll0cks" !!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Swillis.gif

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Seriously - calm down and let it go.

I'm not threatening to stalk or Jamie you. I don't know you, so why would I care enough :shrug: I was simply pointing out that your clever little nod to LL that you knew something of his identity, was silly, given that all of us are pretty easily identified by one manner or another. I certainly am.

I never ban anyone unless they are seriously out of order, and certainly not if they are one side of a two-sided argument, where both parties need to calm down (as I requested in my first post. Did you miss that part?)

That said, this is an Albion forum. You are a guest, tolerated rather than invited. If a moderator judges you slightly more harshly than an Albion fan posting similar, that's inevitable tbh. You'll not get any apology for that.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

My daily dose of chuckle!

Having a tantrum because folk on a rival's forum are giving you stick is pathetic. If it hurts so much, just bugger off to bbs. It really isn't that difficult.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Given up on funny names and just signing up the dead now.
Was Jimmy Saville a palace fan?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Sure he’d have been very happy to spend time squeezing up close to a load of over-excited pasty-faced teenagers.

Given his preference for underage and corpses he'd be happy pretty much anywhere there

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well this is going well

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not wanting to continue any shit, as I'm actually sick of being stalked by a Palace fan on a Brighton forum and his whining so I'm very happy to leave it.

However, I would just like to point out that everything said Palace fan said about me having "enemies" who were disclosing my personal details all over the internet (took him 0 seconds apparently to find out where I live, what I do and that people hate me) was a complete and utter lie.

I've spent a few minutes today googling myself, my NSC user name and anything related. Nothing.

Hardly surprising as I don't actually have any enemies. Unless they're Palace fans, posting stuff on the dark web or something, who knows & who cares.

He's lying. He did the simple research himself and made the rest of it up to try to cover his arse after being found out.

It's all the actions of a very sad individual who needs to get a life.

My only other point is that if a Palace fan coming on here is going to get that offended about being called:

Pikey
Inbred
Caravan dwelling
Chav
Town burning chav

Or indeed anything else, then perhaps they are on the wrong forum. It's standard fare here. It's called "taking the piss" and it happens on every Passive related thread and others. Because this is a Brighton forum.

If you get so angry about a little piss taking on the forum of a rival football club that you become a stalker then there might just be something lacking in your life.

I'd suggest taking a step back, having a look in the mirror and then punching yourself repeatedly in the face (this is also a joke). Or maybe just not coming on here any more as it obviously upsets your delicate sensibilities so much.

That would probably be for the best.

Regards

LL

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Not wanting to continue any shit, as I'm actually sick of being stalked by a Palace fan on a Brighton forum and his whining so I'm very happy to leave it.

However, I would just like to point out that everything said Palace fan said about me having "enemies" who were disclosing my personal details all over the internet (took him 0 seconds apparently to find out where I live, what I do and that people hate me) was a complete and utter lie.

I've spent a few minutes today googling myself, my NSC user name and anything related. Nothing.

Hardly surprising as I don't actually have any enemies. Unless they're Palace fans, posting stuff on the dark web or something, who knows & who cares.

He's lying. He did the simple research himself and made the rest of it up to try to cover his arse after being found out.

It's all the actions of a very sad individual who needs to get a life.

My only other point is that if a Palace fan coming on here is going to get that offended about being called:

Pikey
Inbred
Caravan dwelling
Chav
Town burning chav

Or indeed anything else, then perhaps they are on the wrong forum. It's standard fare here. It's called "taking the piss" and it happens on every Passive related thread and others. Because this is a Brighton forum.

If you get so angry about a little piss taking on the forum of a rival football club that you become a stalker then there might just be something lacking in your life.

I'd suggest taking a step back, having a look in the mirror and then punching yourself repeatedly in the face (this is also a joke). Or maybe just not coming on here any more as it obviously upsets your delicate sensibilities so much.

That would probably be for the best.

Regards

LL

Yes but forget all that.. have the spotty kids who are holding Prince Charming to ransom won Yet ????? Also what has happened to their Drum.. These are the questions we need answers to,...We have all seen the cop movies where two people pretend to hate each other only to end the film as lovers.. when LL and Swillis announce their marriage I think NSC should get them a nice present and let them get on with their life.:D

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yes but forget all that.. have the spotty kids who are holding Prince Charming to ransom won Yet ????? Also what has happened to their Drum.. These are the questions we need answers to,...We have all seen the cop movies where two people pretend to hate each other only to end the film as lovers.. when LL and Swillis announce their marriage I think NSC should get them a nice present and let them get on with their life.:D
Wouldn't that be just.... lovely.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

He did a bit of stalking of me too recently. I don't really get it since most of his posts are fine. And he obviously loves it on here, sharing 'bantz' with us winsome and thoughtful types.

Best to not shit in a hat, even if the hat is borrowd of 'rivals down the road', if you intend to wear it again, I would have thought. :shrug:

Sorry to hear about the trolling. Step too far in my book. Time for 'Avada kedavra!' and 'Cruciatus!'.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here