Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We are safe?

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Stoke and Southampton both need 3 wins out of there remaining fixtures to catch us. Won’t happen so stop bed wetting and enjoy the rest of the season

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well when I do that predict remaining fixtures thing 35 points is enough. Kind of relieved as losing every game I had us going down on goal difference.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No, we're not. We've probably got enough points to avoid the drop (just) but it's no certainty. Maybe 70-30 in favour of staying up?

LVGull

May 13, 2016
We are safe and will be ok. No more bed wetting tonight please. [MENTION=33965]FatSuperman[/MENTION] can you feel another thread coming?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We need a poll on whether it’s a question or a statement?

Sounds a bit extreme. I mean, Is it that important ?
I’d be more comfortable if we had a preliminary poll on whether a poll like that is necessary

Last edited:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
No, we're not. We've probably got enough points to avoid the drop (just) but it's no certainty. Maybe 70-30 in favour of staying up?

The bookies have us at 22/1 to get relegated. That means they think we have a 4.4% chance of going down. If you think it's 70-30 I suggest you take a bet!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Sounds a bit extreme. I mean, Is it that important ?
I’d be more comfortable if we had a preliminary poll on whether a poll that is necessary

That’s a good point, people are just too quick to get polls going nowadays, let’s go with the preliminary poll to decide

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
That’s a good point, people are just too quick to get polls going nowadays, let’s go with the preliminary poll to decide

I think you're jumping the gun there,... all those for a poll to decide whether there should be a preliminary poll say aye.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I’d say we’re still just about ok. If Saints win tomorrow, I’ll be seriously worried. A couple of draws, while not easy, should see us ok for sure - and might not need those.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here