Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Between 800 and 1000 new ST available for 2018/19

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Everyone who signs up to Bronze Membership gets a place on the Waiting List right, I'm sure there's some who have signed up as members but have no interest in becoming a STH, they just wanted to get priority access to home tickets? I wouldn't be shocked if the 800 tickets don't all sell out to the first 1,000.

I don't think it's automatic...

Both possible!

I’ll be interested to hear if anyone currently in the top 1000 fails to get one.

Not a chance. If 80% of those offered a ticket (considering they have not bothered to buy one in the previous 6 years at the Amex) I would be amazed.

I reckon those in the 1000-2000 area will get a shot too.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Allowing for natural turnover....deaths, moving away, money etc I find that quite high. Is it the norm?

Seems quite low to me? What with deaths, moving away, affordability, loss of interest, people being banned and many other reasons.

If people live to an average of 81, then it follows that 1 in 81 die each year. 22,000 / 81 = 271 straight away. Add in a couple of hundred going off to Uni, a hundred or so emigrating, a load who can't find the money, and it really wouldn't leave many at all :shrug:

I don't buy the idea that there are many people who don't really care. £500 or so is a lot of money to spend on something you don't care about.

Doubt there are many under 7s either are there?

el punal

Allowing for natural turnover....deaths, moving away, money etc I find that quite high. Is it the norm?

Could it also be that, apart from existing season ticket holders relinquishing their tickets, that the club have increased the number of available STs by decreasing the number of individual match tickets?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

So it does. Apologies. I misremembered then...

From memory, when I purchased Bronze membership last June the ST waiting list position WAS an option. This new article posted today - 2018/19 SEASON MEMBERSHIP NOW ON SALE - would seem to confirm that:-

BENEFITS

A welcome pack with exclusive members' gifts inside
An optional place on the season ticket waiting list
Priority to purchase tickets for home cup and away fixtures, subject to our loyalty points system ....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here