Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where does that rank in Amex days?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nothing will beat the Doncaster game for me, all those years of protests, false dawns and finally a proper ground again.

I know the season before was a belter but from that game, to me, was the day we could finally compete on a level playing field again.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nothing will beat the Doncaster game for me, all those years of protests, false dawns and finally a proper ground again.

I know the season before was a belter but from that game, to me, was the day we could finally compete on a level playing field again.

I'll never forget walking up 100 plus steps to the WSU concourse, to be met by a wall of sound from thousands singing, numbering about half the entire Withdean capacity. Then walking out to our seats and the huge sound. A spiritual home coming thanks to few dedicated and generous supporters,

Today was special too.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Apologies for very drunk OP...

Doncaster was much better/more important than today and so was Wigan.

Add in St Patrick's Day and a Massive game or two and today is in the Amex Top 5...?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You suffering from Alzheimer's? There have been bigger days this season already.

Thats Harry for you.......but seriously i thought this would have been your number one as its your only visit to the Amex this season :)

.....i do think its the best experience this season...West Brom was special because it was the first goal and win...but for overall experience/result etc this is the best of the season to date

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
For me, second behind St. Patrick's Day and ahead of Doncaster opening...

I agree.

2nd best after the St Patrick"s Day Massacre.

But...

What. A. Result.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Its up there, best atmosphere I've experienced

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
when we beat Manu and Tottenham later this season this game will just fade into being another home win against a poor side...

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
2nd behind the Wednesday game last season for me.

That was the first time I truly believed we were going up. This is the first I believed we were going to stay up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue-afro-man

Nov 25, 2013
For me, second behind St. Patrick's Day and ahead of Doncaster opening...

As discussed earlier definitely top three.

Don’t forget Norwich!

Too many mine swept beers??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Have to agree. Lost my voice for a whole week following the Donnie game.

However, who gives a flying etc etc whether people thinks it's first second third or more. At the end of the day it is just added to a growing list of great memories at this stadium.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
As discussed earlier definitely top three.

Don’t forget Norwich!

Too many mine swept beers??

LOL. I nearly started a thread on minesweeping in the NS.... not enough left by Harveys drinkers but easy pickings of lager .. :)

blue-afro-man

Nov 25, 2013
LOL. I nearly started a thread on minesweeping in the NS.... not enough left by Harveys drinkers but easy pickings of lager .. :)

Suited me fine! Got a little tired and emotional towards the end there!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here