Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What away game are you looking forward to most next season?

What away game are you looking forward to next season?

• Chelsea

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 34 20.2%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 19 11.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Everton

Votes: 24 14.3%
  • West Brom

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Southampton

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Watford

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Stoke City

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 23 13.7%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • West Ham

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Leicester

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Hull/Swansea/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Huddersfield/Fulham/Sheff Weds/Reading/Leeds

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The first away game of the season as long as it's not Stoke, Hull or Burnley. Going to be fantastic going to watch the first away game as a Premier League club ( I may not get a ticket of course, maybe I haven't thought this through properly)

Jan 30, 2008
The first away game of the season as long as it's not Stoke, Hull or Burnley. Going to be fantastic going to watch the first away game as a Premier League club ( I may not get a ticket of course, maybe I haven't thought this through properly)
glory hunter :facepalm:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Done both many times. Stoke definitely colder. Usually an icy wind howling through the stadium.
you're entitled to your opinion , been to Oldham with snow on the moors and sleet falling out of the sky THE 50 OR SO ON THE TRAIN BACK TO Manchester Victoria looked like a steaming kettle when we got off
regards
DR

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Won't be a popular choice but West Ham. Was at the Olympic Stadium loads in 2012 (was in the opening ceremony) so it would be nice to revisit and wallow in nostalgia entirely unrelated to the game. That said, it'll never, ever be a football stadium.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
West Ham away if I can get enough points for a ticket, it'll be nice being able to get home in 20 minutes from football.
One of the Manchester teams away too as I can get to Manchester for 'work reasons' and save on travel/accom.
Pretty selfish me.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I voted Tottenham and then realized I hadnt read the title properly and it was away games. I dont go to away games anymore so none but of the home games it is Tottenham because I believe they play the best football in the Premier although I think Man U will be strong again next season.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Stoke away, its a lovely town fully of fully folk

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Probably Burnley and Hull, as they may be the only away games I have a chance of getting a ticket for with my 1023 points that I will start next season with.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here