Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Amex Milestone

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
Updating my results database tonight and came across the fact that Kayal's goal was the 100th Brighton goal scored at the North End and Bolton's second was only the 3rd goal we have conceded in the second half at the Home of Football this season. Also we haven't scored a penalty at home since 7th Dec 2013, 57 games ago! Sad stat of the day over.......goodnight!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Great stats!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Updating my results database tonight and came across the fact that Kayal's goal was the 100th Brighton goal scored at the North End and Bolton's second was only the 3rd goal we have conceded in the second half at the Home of Football this season. Also we haven't scored a penalty at home since 7th Dec 2013, 57 games ago! Sad stat of the day over.......goodnight!

Top statting! Out of interest, how many have we scored at the South End?

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
Top statting! Out of interest, how many have we scored at the South End?

Just to fill in the blanks, we've scored 72 in the South goal. The Oppos have scored 61 in the North and 59 in the South.
In the 122 games played at The Amex we've scored 67 in the 1st half and 105 in the 2nd half or extra time and conceded 56 in the 1st half and 64 in the 2nd half or extra time.
We've scored 10 pens overall and conceded 6 and we've only attacked the North goal 9 times in the first half.
Also 43 of those 100 scored in the North have come in the last 15 mins. of the game.

Nothing like a good stat or two if you like that sort of thing!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just to fill in the blanks, we've scored 72 in the South goal. The Oppos have scored 61 in the North and 59 in the South.
In the 122 games played at The Amex we've scored 67 in the 1st half and 105 in the 2nd half or extra time and conceded 56 in the 1st half and 64 in the 2nd half or extra time.
We've scored 10 pens overall and conceded 6 and we've only attacked the North goal 9 times in the first half.
Also 43 of those 100 scored in the North have come in the last 15 mins. of the game.

Nothing like a good stat or two if you like that sort of thing!!

Top TOP work sir or madam! :bowdown:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Also we haven't scored a penalty at home since 7th Dec 2013, 57 games ago! Sad stat of the day over.......goodnight!

That's incredible. I was actually thinking this morning that it must have been at least two years since we scored a penalty at home. I was actually going to start a thread asking when it was and you answered for me.

Who was the scorer? Barnes?

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
That's incredible. I was actually thinking this morning that it must have been at least two years since we scored a penalty at home. I was actually going to start a thread asking when it was and you answered for me.

Who was the scorer? Barnes?

It was Barnes, in the game against Leicester.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here