Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
By 7pm Saturday we potentially could have conceeded double figure goals in 2 games without scoring any.

Actually I might see if I can get a bet on that somewhere

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I can't believe we won't sell out Bournemouth! Our away support has declined badly over the past few seasons!

I can't remember the last time we won at Bournemouth. It's also a matter of money with games coming thick & fast. I did make Huddersfield last week.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I can't remember the last time we won at Bournemouth. It's also a matter of money with games coming thick & fast. I did make Huddersfield last week.

You're right, although personally I don't give a hoot about past performance at a venue, more about the day for me.

As sad as I am I take an interest in other teams away followings and just think ours has become average at best which is a shame.

Jan 30, 2008
You're right, although personally I don't give a hoot about past performance at a venue, more about the day for me.

As sad as I am I take an interest in other teams away followings and just think ours has become average at best which is a shame.
it's all finished mate ,you're down to the luv bus and car travellers in the 60 + age bracket, agree ???
regards
DR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm going to Bournemouth, will be my first away game and can not wait, hoping to have a great time and sing loud and proud.
:albion2:

How exciting. I remember my first away game. Aldershot, circa 1972. Gerry Fell and all that. Bloody awful. As will be the Bournemouth game. Hope I'm wrong, of course. Oh, hello, Shrewbury have just equalized against Chelski. Can you believe it. A record crowd inside the New Meadow. Nice.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Out of interest, we have sold over 4000 tickets for Tottenham but only 1000 for Bournemouth and there's still a couple of hundred left, nothing says day trippers like that

I've been to Bournemouth a number of times in the last few years.

I've been to White Hart Lane once, and I know, if we won either, which would be the more memorable.

I can't afford both, and i'm sure the vast majority are in the same boat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here