Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for Forest

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Three sober crew out of Patcham at 7a.m,breakfast in Nottingham about 10ish,come on you super seagulls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Yarp +1. Training it.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Those taking little children will be aware that it will very very likely be an all standing away end so best let them stand on their seats. Happens at every "sold out" game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
5 of us

Jan 21, 2012
Me and the missus will be there. Leaving Angmering at 6:30, hopefully find somewhere for a fry up on the way.

May 26, 2004
Hassocks
Me and son in the seagulls end for our first away game. Staying with forest supporting friend who's taking his kids and dad down their end. Gonna be fun!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire Police have issued the following statement ahead of Saturday’s home match against Brighton and Hove Albion (kick-off 12.15pm).
The club, along with the police, would like to place on record that homophobic chanting will not be tolerated.

Supt Mark Holland, the match commander, said: “We have been made aware that over the years Brighton and Hove Albion FC have had to put up with a small minority of people who have started or joined in with homophobic chants. Alongside the clubs, we are taking a zero-tolerance approach to this type of verbal abuse and we will be taking positive action to identify anyone who is involved. We want everyone to enjoy the game without causing any unnecessary distress.

“Both clubs fully back this approach and Forest also host an antisocial behaviour text service that allows people to report any such behaviour.

“We want supporters to enjoy the match without being offensive to others with chants which are likely to cause offence.”

Nottingham Forest media and communications manager Ben White fully endorsed the message, saying: “The club will not tolerate this kind of antisocial behaviour at The City Ground and will take the strongest possible action against anyone who is involved in such behaviour.

“We are active in our efforts to remove this type of abuse from our matches and we will not condone any form of chant that may be perceived as offensive, aimed towards our own or the visiting supporters.

“We would like to work with supporters to provide the most enjoyable matchday experience possible and fully encourage them to use our ‘text reporting facility’ in order to report any behaviour they feel is offensive.”

Details of the Nottingham Forest text reporting facility can be found on each match ticket.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Me & [MENTION=12880]Hotchilidog[/MENTION] + 1, plus a few stragglers picked up on the way.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

Me & pops travelling up on the Blues Away coach leaving Amex at 6 am
Estimated beer time arrival in Nottingham 10 am :albion2:

shangambling1

Sep 28, 2011
Brighton
06.02 out of Brighton, just like the old days when I used to try and get to the pubs for opening time. I dare say I won't be the only bleary eyed madman on that train.

Arrive in Nottingham in time for breakfast, although I don't think there is a Wetherspoons near the station. Any suggestions for pre-match culinary satisfaction are invited.

There is a spoons near the station ish matey, it's on the canal front. Get on the spoons website and search Nottingham in the "find your local" search bar!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here