Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Moment Of The Day?

smith's dreads

Dec 17, 2003
Sitting in WSU when, down on the pitch in front of me, Knockaert dances into the box and just as I'm about to despair at him keeping the ball for too long again, he does what he does - again.
The ball's played to March and now, now it's time and March slots it home.
It's 2-0 and that's it, we're in the Premier League after all those years and the last few months of worry are over and it's time to celebrate at last.
Knocky and March, our two magicians are celebrating with the south stand.
Yes yes YES

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
The microphone being passed to Dunky, who paused for a few seconds whilst he decided what to get the crowd the crowd to sing, and then came out with..........

Let's go ****in' mental!!!!!

LoL

...live on BBC radio Sussex. Never has such profanity been as appropriate & proportionate for a Monday evening BBC radio show!

Definitely one of my highlights!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
What about the points DEDUCTION ?

We can let the DULLARDS at the FA know at the end of the season how many points if any they can deduct.

We should never forget nor forgive the two they stole from us before. actually we should be demanding them back now

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Knockaert doing Kolo / Yaya Toure chant and everyone just looking at him

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It could quite justifiably be any one of dozens, but I'll pick the MENTAL scenes in the North Stand concourse when Derby equalised - that, for me, was when it finally hit home as to what was going to happen, and there is nowhere else I'd rather have been when it did.

What an utterly, utterly incredible and unforgettable day. I used it in a post earlier, but I'm going to go back to a quote from Danny Baker which probably sums up how we're all feeling right now:

"Football. ****ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s"

:albion:

Agree.....not sure I've ever seen anything like what happened when that Derby goal went in.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
After all my negative posts[re pitch invasions], my 6yr old son runs down the ESL steps with some older friends onto the pitch, part of me wants to stop him but he disappears into a series of cart wheels and knee slides. I'm just welled up with tears, this might be his first memories of Brighton and what fantastic memories - I was pleased for him more than anything else.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Best bit has to be standing in the North Stand drinking a cider, as lager had sold out, just chatting and half watching the Huddersfield game on the big screens and then Derby equalise and a few minutes later as the final whistle is blown Tony Bloom appearing in the West Stand going mental as fans charge of the the NS concourse onto the pitch - sometimes a script isn't needed.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
the return of Calderon pre match no point trying to interview him the ongoing applause just drowned it out/

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
When the majority of the Amex sang "build a bonfire" Tears in my eyes time.

Wasn't just the north stand chap, was a fair decent rendition in the WSM where we were, and I did indeed have a tear in my eye as unbelted it out.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Standing outside the North Stand chatting to my mate having forgotten about the match at Derby and assuming it would end 1-0.

A pregnant gasp is heard from the concourse and my head turns in that direction. A second or so later the whole concourse erupts. "Derby have equalised !!", I yell. We go running in for the last few minutes.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Not wanting to leave Brighton but on my return to Bristol...my neighbour came outside and shook my hand in congratulations...the rest of the day was amazing as well ��

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Very tight decision between the loud rendition of build a bonfire or everyone streaming on to the pitch before we were officially promoted

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here