Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which club would you like to see rise now.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Lincoln City and Oxford United. No City should be as far down the football league pyramid as they both are.

Not one id personally like but special mention to Bradford City. A god awful city it may be, but they do get excellent support when you consider their current level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Lincoln City and Oxford United. No City should be as far down the football league pyramid as they both are.

Not one id personally like but special mention to Bradford City. A god awful city it may be, but they do get excellent support when you consider their current level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding Bradford, £60 a ST was it? They also included flex tickets in their ST numbers.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Barrow & Workington

Barrow had a sniff this season,but have blown it in the last 3 games

What about Southport? All three were league clubs when I started watching the Albion.

I'd go for a few, to be honest.

Plymouth, Torquay, Coventry, Wrexham and Orient are all groups of fans that I think deserve to have a bit of glory.

At the other end of the scale, Wimbledon fans can sink again with MK as far as I care. Their attitude to removing other sports from the area was nauseating in the extreme and extremely hypocritical.

lincoln city and oxford united. No city should be as far down the football league pyramid as they both are.

Not one id personally like but special mention to bradford city. A god awful town it may be, but they do get excellent support when you consider their current level

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

£149 helps

Attachments

• 149.JPG
    149.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC00760.JPG
    DSC00760.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 219

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
So many. Agree Plymouth, Orient , AFC Wimbledon and Charlton.

Glad Sheff united are up and hope Bradford do it too.

Whitehawk!!

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Plymouth for me. Remember Home Park rocking in 75 when we went there end of their promotion season.

Darlington are on the way back, long may it continue. Also miss good old Halifax.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Green Army for me. I've always wondered how far they could go if they had the right set up and a bit of investment. The only decent sized club for miles around- they have to pay quite high wages to persuade players to move that far west, but their potential support is huge. Hopefully they'll be promoted on Monday.

Agree with Plymouth. With the right set up and clever marketing to players (which we do) they could attract fine player. The south Devon coast is glorious with SANDY beaches and Cornwall is equally nice. Dartmoor is also on the doorstep which is also fantastic. I grew up in Devon so I am biased.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Charlton. I know they've had their years in the Premier league but they're being royally shat on in recent times. Plus their fans are generally a great bunch who saved their club like ours did.

And - if they established themselves as top dogs in South London there'd be fewer Palace fans over the coming generations.

This makes perfect sense.

Would also like to see Bristol, Plymouth and Orient do well, and as my Dad supports Blackpool, them as well. :shrug:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
What about Southport? All three were league clubs when I started watching the Albion.

I'd go for a few, to be honest.

Plymouth, Torquay, Coventry, Wrexham and Orient are all groups of fans that I think deserve to have a bit of glory.

At the other end of the scale, Wimbledon fans can sink again with MK as far as I care. Their attitude to removing other sports from the area was nauseating in the extreme and extremely hypocritical.

Southport sadly relegated already from the National League (Div 5)

looking like Torquay will join them

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Agree with Plymouth. With the right set up and clever marketing to players (which we do) they could attract fine player. The south Devon coast is glorious with SANDY beaches and Cornwall is equally nice. Dartmoor is also on the doorstep which is also fantastic. I grew up in Devon so I am biased.

Same, home county for me too and several close friends are STHs. Their travelling support (have even bigger distances than us to deal with) is fantastic.

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
This makes perfect sense.

Would also like to see Bristol, Plymouth and Orient do well, and as my Dad supports Blackpool, them as well. :shrug:

Glad to see a vote for pool (you have a great dad :) ) although sadly I think we are doomed. We certainly must be the only club who's fans are being sued by their chairman. The club is dead until that family sell... Sadly they have got the prem 100m, invested jack and are happy to see the club in this sad state.

Agree about Orient and ironic that their final league game in div 2 is against us in an empty stadium.... But both fans will be protesting before the game with big demo down the prom.

Always remember one of our 1st protests (altho have been ongoing for years before, just prem money highlighted owners greed) when we played you and your fans were brilliant.

All the best in the prem, if there was ever a club that deserved this then its you lot. I'll certainly be rooting for ya.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bradford Park Avenue Hooligan Army

Bradford Park Avenue could be giants

Their Hooligan Army was. He was six foot eight and as wide as a brick shithouse.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Hartlepool. a) because they have to be one of the most unsuccessful teams in the league even though they've been inexistance for over 100 years and b) they play in blue and white stripes! If any fans deserves something to cheer it has to be them! Last thing they got excited about was when their club mascot Angus the money got elected mayor of Hartlepool in 2002!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Hartlepool. a) because they have to be one of the most unsuccessful teams in the league even though they've been inexistance for over 100 years and b) they play in blue and white stripes! If any fans deserves something to cheer it has to be them! Last thing they got excited about was when their club mascot Angus the money got elected mayor of Hartlepool in 2002!

I think Hartlepool hold the record for most away fans to visit the Stadium Of Light

the one in Sunderland that is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here