Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kebab shops in Goring area

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are there any kebab shops around the Mulberry/Maybridge area or if not which is the best in Worthing. Brother in law lives in Ferring and wants to puick one up on the way home Monday, but just a matter of where from? Even possibly Rowlands Rd area and we will go along the coast to South Ferring. Looked on Yell.com and it only showed the 1 in Teville Rd not even Heene Rd./Tarring Rd

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
How drunk are you expecting be?

:drink::flypig::moo::sick::shit:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How drunk are you expecting be?

:drink::flypig::moo::sick::shit:

Clearly the answer to that is VERY.

So drunk in fact he'll be unable to be driven past his own local parade of shops and not notice the one with this sign outside:-

kebab-shop-sign-aa1d9r.jpg

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Do people really plan this far ahead? I don't even know what I am having for my lunch in a few hours.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Uncle Jims in Tarring Road. Been there a long time, like the meat.

Many a drunken stagger past kebab or burger picked up there in the wee hours. You can get one on your way through.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Brother in law is mentally handicapped so we will be taking home and have to arrange him something to eat..

But unless he's pissed - he won't want a kebab. No one sober has ever voluntarily eaten a kebab in the entire history of the UK.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Uncle Jims is a good shout, if
Coming along the A27, drop down into Broadwater and in my opinion Beaumont Fish & Chips do the best kebab in Worthing.
It is just behind where the Elms was.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The Bahar at the top of Heene Road (nr West Worthing station) is the best in Worthing imo.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Uncle Jims in Tarring Road. Been there a long time, like the meat.

That place brings back fond memories of my yoof! Kebabs always tasted better there, although to be fair I've never had a kebab sober, except in Green Lanes (pwopper stuff there innit).

Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Jim's near Worthing station is the best in town. They are the only one in Worthing who still make their own Doner kebabs rather than buy them in from the cash and carry as well as making and marinating their shish and koftes in house.

They also have the top hygiene rating. Same family have owned it for over 20 years so know their stuff.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here