Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ramp it up!!!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Once the crowd ramped-it up against Blackburn the players responded. Tonight against Brum we need to give it some, and if your mate next to you isn't singing dig him in the ribs and remind him what our job is :clap2:

One request for the Police Box Crew; I admire your efforts but please focus on the 4 or 5 big songs that gets the whole ground joining in rather than those little ditties that no-one else knows. Thank you.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
One request for the Police Box Crew; I admire your efforts but please focus on the 4 or 5 big songs that gets the whole ground joining in rather than those little ditties that no-one else knows. Thank you.
This. Love 'em or not, the PBC start a lot of the chants taken up by WSU and round the ground...

Looking forward to a good sing song tonight.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

This. Love 'em or not, the PBC start a lot of the chants taken up by WSU and round the ground...

Looking forward to a good sing song tonight.

How else are they supposed to catch on if they don't try to get them going? Not everybody travels away to learn the words and some of the best songs are sung away.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Once the crowd ramped-it up against Blackburn the players responded. Tonight against Brum we need to give it some, and if your mate next to you isn't singing dig him in the ribs and remind him what our job is :clap2:

My mate is a salesman.:shrug:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I shall ramp to the best of my ability.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Booooooooooooo

To be honest the crowd only ramped it up when hemed and solly started to warm up!

We need a boo boy for tonight to be brought off to someone better....I think that will be.....Murphy....boooooooooooooooo

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I don't get this people are too nervous to sing nonsense. I`m nervous as hell but always sing when I get the chance.
Some people need to man up and give it their all.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Booooooooooooo

To be honest the crowd only ramped it up when hemed and solly started to warm up!

We need a boo boy for tonight to be brought off to someone better....I think that will be.....Murphy....boooooooooooooooo

I agree. We should start that lad from Norway in defence and give him hell until he is substituted. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jan 30, 2008

WHAT aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalbion, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalbion???
regards
DR

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
WHAT aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalbion, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalbion???
regards
DR

Yes that one, a Wednesday fan told me it was blistering at the Amex in the play-offs. Throw in some "Brighton...clap clap clap", the occasional "Seagulls" and "coz we all follow Brighton n' Hove Albion". Stick to the classics and you can't go wrong.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here