Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawks Big Day out at Borehamwood?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Could be an interesting day ! Expect some QPR and Arsenal fans to turn up, they brought a big team to Crawley a few years back in the FA trophy, fighting all over the place

It will be a shame if this match gets hijacked by QPR and Arsenal fans looking for trouble.
The Whitehawk fans are not trouble makers and are up for a laugh.
There is segregation for this match though which doesn't usually happen for matches in this league.

It will be a shame if this match gets hijacked by QPR and Arsenal fans looking for trouble.
There is segregation for this match though which doesn't usually happen for matches in this league.

Segregation will be the norm if promoted and with potential for larger numbers of away fans at the enclosed it will be a whole new ball game should the hawks go up,any large contingent coming by train have a long trek and quite a few pubs to complete on the way???

Jan 30, 2008
last time those two came looking for it they got rewarded so i heard on the grapevine
regards
DR

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

There wasn't segregation at Havant and Waterlooville v Boreham Wood but there was trouble. B'Wood bought a load of 'scrotes down with them, they tried to cause some trouble by standing in the home end giving a load of abuse at the home fans (maybe 80 home fans who sing behind their goal) many of whom wouldn't have experienced any trouble at a non-league game for decades. However, one or 2 Havant fans didn't take too kindly to the colourful insults and it kicked off in one corner with the B'Wood idiots getting shifted out of the ground nursing some thick ears. I will say most B'Wood fans were good natured in the bar beforehand, and behind their own goal. They clearly attract a small moronic contingent now and again.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
There wasn't segregation at Havant and Waterlooville v Boreham Wood but there was trouble. B'Wood bought a load of 'scrotes down with them, they tried to cause some trouble by standing in the home end giving a load of abuse at the home fans (maybe 80 home fans who sing behind their goal) many of whom wouldn't have experienced any trouble at a non-league game for decades. However, one or 2 Havant fans didn't take too kindly to the colourful insults and it kicked off in one corner with the B'Wood idiots getting shifted out of the ground nursing some thick ears. I will say most B'Wood fans were good natured in the bar beforehand, and behind their own goal. They clearly attract a small moronic contingent now and again.

Teenage wannabe hooligans from Borehamwood?

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Segregation will be the norm if promoted and with potential for larger numbers of away fans at the enclosed it will be a whole new ball game should the hawks go up,any large contingent coming by train have a long trek and quite a few pubs to complete on the way???
Looking forward to it ,if Whitehawk come up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
How the hell will Whitehawk play in the Conference at the enclosed ground when you read the criteria ?

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...JGQm2nPfeS2CY39Mjvzi7nA&bvm=bv.92291466,d.d24

image.jpg

Would you be happy if Whitehawk just went back to the county league?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Yes they were. Someone did ask them if they were the Boreham Wood Elite Ultras, to which one of their number, in almost Monty Python-esque style said "there isn't a Boreham Wood Elite Ultras." He was the sharp one of the crew! :lolol:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Would you be happy if Whitehawk just went back to the county league?

I've got to say that it would be nice and fair to all the other sides that invest heavily in their grounds an infrastructure, often at the expense of their playing budget, that they're on a level playing field with other sides also ensuring their facilities are up to scratch.

I don't think anyone would suggest Whitehawk need to go anywhere, but before you start funding league footballers salaries, and top end wages at this level, it should be expected that you can equally spend making your ground half decent. It's fair to say Whitehawk's playing budget was probably one of the largest this season, and yet nothing is happening to the ground. I think the sketchup style block models of what a new stadium might look like are merely a smoke screen excuse in justifying spending nothing on the facilities. It is truly a shocking ground for this level of football.

They won't have been the first club to go up but not be allowed into the Conference Prem because of ground grading, so hopefully they do have suitable plans in place should they win at the weekend.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yes they were. Someone did ask them if they were the Boreham Wood Elite Ultras, to which one of their number, in almost Monty Python-esque style said "there isn't a Boreham Wood Elite Ultras." He was the sharp one of the crew! :lolol:

:lolol: Football Fooligans on Twitter .

Basingstoke Youtth and Basingtoke Elite were tweeting rubbish to Whitehawk accounts last week.
I saw three lads that looked about 13 lurking around when we arrived at the ground :facepalm:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

I was at the Wood game on Saturday with my mate who watches them week in, week out, and they had a fairly large group of lads who were intent on being twats. Mate said he'd never seen them there before. They were singing No Surrender to the IRA and all that shite. Certainly not teenagers.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've got to say that it would be nice and fair to all the other sides that invest heavily in their grounds an infrastructure, often at the expense of their playing budget, that they're on a level playing field with other sides also ensuring their facilities are up to scratch.

I don't think anyone would suggest Whitehawk need to go anywhere, but before you start funding league footballers salaries, and top end wages at this level, it should be expected that you can equally spend making your ground half decent. It's fair to say Whitehawk's playing budget was probably one of the largest this season, and yet nothing is happening to the ground. I think the sketchup style block models of what a new stadium might look like are merely a smoke screen excuse in justifying spending nothing on the facilities. It is truly a shocking ground for this level of football.

They won't have been the first club to go up but not be allowed into the Conference Prem because of ground grading, so hopefully they do have suitable plans in place should they win at the weekend.

Ground share with Eastbourne Boro :whistle:
I'm sure they must have a plan at Whitehawk.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I was at the Wood game on Saturday with my mate who watches them week in, week out, and they had a fairly large group of lads who were intent on being twats. Mate said he'd never seen them there before. They were singing No Surrender to the IRA and all that shite. Certainly not teenagers.

Good game wasn't it? Heard Havant gave it a bit of a go first half, but Wood had enough in the locker.

Sounds like the same group at Havant the week before, large enough group to cause a bit of trouble, but the residents of Havant are no shrinking violets. It did turn a bit ugly for a while at half time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here