[Football] How would you react if you were a Chesterfield fan

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
01019-26.jpg

01019-14.jpg

01020-33.jpg

01021-23.jpg

Credit to: http://www.albionalbum.co.uk/teams/chesterfield/01_05_2001/01019-26.shtml

Attachments

• chesterfield-envelope.jpg
    chesterfield-envelope.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 300

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
No league wins in 18 - Their longest sequence ever without a league win BUT
Drawn their last 8 league games, which is their longest unbeaten league run in 12 years

Glass half full or half empty

As Albion fans we're very pro the "point per game" rule. It keeps you up, after all. So the last 8 games must've been good.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No league wins in 18 - Their longest sequence ever without a league win BUT
Drawn their last 8 league games, which is their longest unbeaten league run in 12 years

Glass half full or half empty

Now no wins in 19 and last 9 all drawn following tonights 1-1 draw at home to Bromley

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm guessing you were not around at the time as I've seen very few more objectionable fans especially at the game up there.

There were a lot of racist/homophobic skinheads (I've nothing against skinheads btw) charging about before the game. A most unpleasant bunch who bit off more than they could chew in the match.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'm in the top photo (thanks to the heads up from [MENTION=83]Dick Knights Mumm[/MENTION]) :thumbsup:

Also in it, immediately recognisable, are [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], [MENTION=459]Bwian[/MENTION], [MENTION=24168]jimi[/MENTION]nthewest, and 'hoof it.....quality hoof' :lolol:

and others whose NSC names I don't know.....Dan, Blackie....my oh my. That was a great occasion :clap:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I'm in the top photo (thanks to the heads up from [MENTION=83]Dick Knights Mumm[/MENTION]) :thumbsup:

Also in it, immediately recognisable, are Bozza, Bwian, Jiminthewest, and 'hoof it.....quality hoof' :lolol:

and others whose NSC names I don't know.....Dan, Blackie....my oh my. That was a great occasion :clap:

I can see [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] as well!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Also in it, immediately recognisable, are [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], [MENTION=459]Bwian[/MENTION], [MENTION=24168]jimi[/MENTION]nthewest, and 'hoof it.....quality hoof' :lolol:

Good spotting. Bozza looks very young there :lol: To my great surprise, I've just spotted myself in the photo below (a surprise as I've never seen that picture before and I'd totally forgotten my Withdean seat was so far back in the South Stand) :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good spotting. Bozza looks very young there :lol: To my great surprise, I've just spotted myself in the photo below (a surprise as I've never seen that picture before and I'd totally forgotten my Withdean seat was so far back in the South Stand) :)

I thought that might be you but didn't want to 'out' you :lolol:

Actually I think that [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] looks just the same these days. As, of course do I. Ahem. :facepalm:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Loved that jacket.

Strangely, as well as I remember that night, I don't recall who that is to my immediate left. To his left, however, is [MENTION=2139]Soul Finger[/MENTION]. In front of him is [MENTION=1105]Roadrunner[/MENTION].

To my right is [MENTION=543]Rich Suvner[/MENTION], and in front of me and him is BHA Snappy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here