Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion U23 v Leicester City U23 Tonight 7 pm Performance Center

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I saw Andone play an u23 game earlier this season. he fell over a couple of times and ended the first half clutching his knees out of breath.

Bit of a difference in that most people had never seen Andone, I’ve seen Button 5 or 6 times now and he is not that good IMO, certainly not as safe as Krull or Maenppa (and possibly Steele as well).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
It would be good if our U23s could score the first goal for once!

It sounds like they've had the better chances, according to the (probably biased) text feed on the official site. Bring on the second half.

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
It would be good if our U23s could score the first goal for once!

It sounds like they've had the better chances, according to the (probably biased) text feed on the official site. Bring on the second half.

We were good first 15 mins. Since then Leicester have been on top. But we have had a couple of chances just before the break, so there is hope.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Bit of a difference in that most people had never seen Andone, I’ve seen Button 5 or 6 times now and he is not that good IMO, certainly not as safe as Krull or Maenppa (and possibly Steele as well).

Perhaps that why Steele now appears to be ahead of him in gk pecking order.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

That was Andone's first game back from injury and put in a shift for 45 mins looked like he gave everything knowing he would be replaced at half time.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hughton there presumably to look at Button & Connolly. How did they get on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here