Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian jet shot down ,WW3 about to begin ?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You should share this evidence you have seen which implicates Putin in MH17 being downed.

Unless you haven't seen any evidence, in which case you should probably not say such inflammatory and baseless things.

Yep, cos Putin reads NSC and he'll get you banned [MENTION=4800]Tyrone Biggums[/MENTION] !

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Latest
13:55
Turkmen rebels: 'Two pilots were killed'

Turkey's Dogan Haber Agency (DHA) are reporting that Turkmen rebels claim they killed the two pilots after they ejected from the plane.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You should share this evidence you have seen which implicates Putin in MH17 being downed.

Unless you haven't seen any evidence, in which case you should probably not say such inflammatory and baseless things.

Good point someone might slip some plutonium 210 in his drink.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Turkey is a NATO member and has shot down a Russian plane. Has a precedent now been set for any NATO member to shoot down non-NATO planes that violate our airspace?

Only 2 months ago two Russian planes strayed into the UK's "area of interest" which, I understand, is the space adjacent to UK airspace.

The fact that Putin allowed this Turkish incident to happen shows a terrible error of judgement on his part. Some commentators suggest he has played a blinder in the Middle East but I think the opposite is the case. He's let his man Assad go too far with his genocide, then they didn't intervene quickly enough to protect him, they've underestimated the threat of ISIS AND lost a plane in the Sinai and anti-Assad forces hold land and weapons only a few miles from the Russian naval base in Syria. Now they are playing catch-up, bombing civilian areas of Syria and pissing around in Turkish airspace.

This would never have happened under Brezhnev.

So you believe that defending yourself and your people from Sunni backed armed rebel groups, ISIS and Al-Nusra and other factions is an act of genocide by Assad? I call it self defense. The Sunni rebel groups have recently been offered the chance of a peace deal and to come to the table but have chosen to fight on. If the Syrian Sunni rebel groups stop, the war would stop.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Yep, cos Putin reads NSC and he'll get you banned [MENTION=4800]Tyrone Biggums[/MENTION] !

Sorry but I think that arousing or intending to arouse angry or violent feelings (being inflammatory) is the most inappropriate, juvenile, naive, wreckless thing a person could do under these circumstances.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
This is the mess that Cameron can't wait to get us involved in ....

Today, he has said that ISIS is trying to get hold of nukes. This has an unerring ring of history about it. But let me think, where could have been from?..........................History is repeating itself. They WILL vote for a bombing crusade in Syria. Depressing that they have not learnt from history. They need to focus on Britain. The potential terrorists are already here!!!!!!!!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Today, he has said that ISIS is trying to get hold of nukes. This has an unerring ring of history about it. But let me think, where could have been from?..........................History is repeating itself. They WILL vote for a bombing crusade in Syria. Depressing that they have not learnt from history. They need to focus on Britain. The potential terrorists are already here!!!!!!!!
Dodgy Dossier 2.

We should leave well alone this time, and save every missile for when/if Putin invades the Baltics.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Dodgy Dossier 2.

We should leave well alone this time, and save every missile for when/if Putin invades the Baltics.

Don't know much about the Baltics but as you say, Syria should be a watch and wait job. We need to throw everything we have at our internal national security imo.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Glad I opened this thread. It's convinced me to have that bottle of Malbec I was saving for a special occasion tonight instead, Every cloud,

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

You're the king of the tin foil hatters.

The blatantly obvious is never obvious to you.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
To be honest, by far the most important thing here is the influence that the onset of World War Three might have on whether I decide to get one of those half season tickets. Not sure I'll bother now, what with the impending apocalypse, collapse of western civilisation and that. And the pies are crap now.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Turkey didnt take much notice of anyone when they invaded Cyprus and are still there in the north and are being welcomed into europe.....but of course Cyprus has olive oil not crude oil

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
_86847710_4244121f-6f25-419b-a113-d94603724eeb.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34913173

Turks are first out the trap with their version of events/evidence expect the Russians to release pics showing it was flying just south of Moscow at the time.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You're the king of the tin foil hatters.

The blatantly obvious is never obvious to you.

You joker. Do you know what a tin foil hatters favorite phrase is? "blatantly obvious".

You're not a tin foil hatter but you are basically the same. You will believe what you want, the evidence be damned. After all, it's "blatantly obvious".

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Im totally naive. I also am untrusting of our media. But this is what I understand. Is anything missing?

Russia has been buzzing everyone ones airspace lately. Why?

No NATO country has shot down a Russian plane since 1950.

Last week it seems like Russia want to unite with NATO in fighting terrorism. Good!

Turkey shoots down one of it planes for going through it airspace. Wtf?

Russia react in a way which suggest they want peace. Turkey seem defiant in their actions.

Seems like incredibly bad timing for Turkey to shoot down one of their planes. Almost like it's not accidental despite several warnings.

Therefore someone needs to grab Turkey and say wtf are you doing? And tell Russia stop buzzing in people's airspace. You are both going to ruin Christmas at this rate!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here