Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Category A prices for Arsenal FA Cup 4th round...

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not sure how to answer that.

Why would anyone need to chose ONE player that's 'worth an entrance fee of £40 alone', when there are tickets available for £32 (including transport), that let you watch ALL 22 players?
Please, Vicente when on form worth the entrance fee (for example) watching JFC and Gardner for example worth a tenner.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You are now in queue

You are in queue for BHA FC Queue Management. When it is your turn, you will have 5 minutes to enter the website.
What is this?

Your queue number: 1594
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 1054
Expected arrival time on the website: more than an hour
Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

Status last updated: 10:22:11

Quite a lot of people trying to buy their tickets then??

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm in, and it won't let me buy tickets in the family stand. Something about not accepting tickets at that price level.

Shambles

Same here, my 2 daughters seats are appearing but have no price and mine isn't there!

Don't you have to ring for the family stand, might be wrong but I'm sure there has always been is issue with the family stand tickets online

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
You are now in queue

You are in queue for BHA FC Queue Management. When it is your turn, you will have 5 minutes to enter the website.
What is this?

Your queue number: 1594
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 1054
Expected arrival time on the website: more than an hour
Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

Status last updated: 10:22:11

Quite a lot of people trying to buy their tickets then??[/QUOTE arsenal fans :(

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Works a treat, got on after ten mins in queue, bypassed the option to buy our own reserved seats (WSU), and bought two in a completely different place for a change (lower East).

Amazing queuing system.

Was told it would be 40 minutes after joining at position 1450. It was exactly 40 minutes. There is even the option to leave your email so you are notified when your position in the queue is ready.

Bought my 5 season tickets (in family stand without issue) and no booking fee for printing at home.

Good job BHA

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Never had this issue for the Blackpool tickets :p

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Amazing queuing system.

Was told it would be 40 minutes after joining at position 1450. It was exactly 40 minutes. There is even the option to leave your email so you are notified when your position in the queue is ready.

Bought my 5 season tickets (in family stand without issue) and no booking fee for printing at home.

Good job BHA

Having never done 'print at home' before today, does the email to print them arrive soonish or nearer the event?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
2 x tix purchased (I think)
Have to say i was a bit peeved. I knew I would be moving seats and was assured yesterday by the club that i would have no problem getting seats in E1A or N2A or N2B, as per their guidance for moving from E1G.
In actuality, only one of those areas was available to me, and not really the one I wanted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here