Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I wonder how many, if any, would back out at Phase 2

QQ.JPG

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
as an aside and to keep the conversation going , what are peoples thought on all these logarithmic robot apps for forex trading ......has anyone had a go or are they just considered a massive rort...???

Never seen any robot apps but I’ve had numerous people DM me on Instagram & Twitter claiming to be Forex traders. “Just pay me £100 and then invest at least £300 with this broker and I’ll give you my pips every day. You can make a gazillion pounds a month and it takes no time at all!”

Oh wow, so if I give you £100 and then give a load of money to someone else which you’ll get a commission from then you’ll send me your trades that are probably going to tank? What an offer. Oh and you’ve sent me a list of your winnings but you’ve used the Plus500 app which gives you free demo cash to play around with? Oh wow, now I’m sold.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Never seen any robot apps but I’ve had numerous people DM me on Instagram & Twitter claiming to be Forex traders. “Just pay me £100 and then invest at least £300 with this broker and I’ll give you my pips every day. You can make a gazillion pounds a month and it takes no time at all!”

Oh wow, so if I give you £100 and then give a load of money to someone else which you’ll get a commission from then you’ll send me your trades that are probably going to tank? What an offer. Oh and you’ve sent me a list of your winnings but you’ve used the Plus500 app which gives you free demo cash to play around with? Oh wow, now I’m sold.

thanks ......there are a lot of mobs around offering trading robots .....ie ....you deposit money into a trading account and a robot makes trades on numerous markets 24 hrs a day , us , jap , aus ,uk .....this robotic app they are all pushing is the same , i have had coms with them lasting over an hour and my overriding question is if it works why are they so desperate to sell it on , anyway you answered my question so cheers .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Use mine and I will verify you straight away
https://initiativeq.com/invite/B8CInHgTm

Sorry .... been a bit cheeky and used your link.

For others here's mine :

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/SeD1XTvT7

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here