Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pascal Groß - what do we think?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Pascal has now contributed to 44% of our goals with 6 goals and 8 assists. Only Mo Salah has contributed more to his team at 50%. I thought Gross was motm for me tonight, as good as Kayal was, the German was class and just gave everything.

Copped it big time from Duffy for his part in the goal. Never mind, he picked himself up and made amends within a couple of minutes.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Pascal has now contributed to 44% of our goals with 6 goals and 8 assists. Only Mo Salah has contributed more to his team at 50%. I thought Gross was motm for me tonight, as good as Kayal was, the German was class and just gave everything.

Apart from that, what has he really done though?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think he's bloody marvellous. Luckily he still seems under everyone's radar outside of our 'little old' neck of the woods. :lolol:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He was magnificent tonight can’t remember him doing much wrong at all I hope we can tie him down to a longer contract asap

We'll do well to keep him next season. I'm sure there are already some tasty offers being lined up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was excellent this evening and deserved the MOM. Have been saying all season he should take the penalties as he is German and they dont miss penalties. He gave Lloris no chance with his.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
He was excellent this evening and deserved the MOM. Have been saying all season he should take the penalties as he is German and they dont miss penalties. He gave Lloris no chance with his.

I was praying for Gross to step up and take this one. Thank **** he did. :albion2:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
He was magnificent tonight can’t remember him doing much wrong at all I hope we can tie him down to a longer contract asap

What you mean aside from the two woeful passes in the lead-up to their goal?

I'm sure someone will accuse me of being negative for pointing this out. He had a great game by the way.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
MOTM more touches and pass completions than anyone else on the pitch and scored the equaliser.

Wunderbar.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Lloris will be disappointed he didn’t save it having got his hand to it.

WTF has nationality got to do with anything ?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Well, he DID, because Lloris got a hand to it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What you mean aside from the two woeful passes in the lead-up to their goal?

I'm sure someone will accuse me of being negative for pointing this out. He had a great game by the way.

I think that’s fair enough, but many have given Kayal motm and he equally made two terrible passes that nearly led to goals first half.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pascal was my MOTM in a game where there were quite a few contenders.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fantastic player, credit to the club for finding him and bringing him here.

Insofar as anything costing £3 million can be seen as a bargain, he is it. Got to be up there with the best value signings anywhere in the league in my view.

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
Bargain of the season surely for £3m. No player has made a bigger impact on a club for a smaller or equivalent fee. There is usually a free transfer knocking around - either a centre-back nearing the end of their career, or a poacher extraordinaire - but not this season.

TalkSport have him as one of their top bargains - along with Ryan and Izquierdo. Amazing scouting from us.

https://talksport.com/football/prem...-value-money-signings-season-180417279223?p=0

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
He was excellent again last night. Where would we be without him?

It's a scandal that he still doesn't have a song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here