Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duke and Duchess of Sussex

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We'd probably flog a load of shirts in America if we had the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to promote our brand...
Assuming there isn't a problem with the supply side..............

But yes, let's get the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on board - the Duchess is well up there in the WAG stakes, and I understand the Duke is considered a bit of alright by some; and then just mention who his mum was and half of America will be queuing up!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think Harry is an Arsenal fan, as opposed to William supporting Villa.

Correct. They both love their football. He can be converted though like a lot of the former glory boy fans have been in the last few years.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It would be quite funny if they went to Crawley first.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would be very surprised if the club hasn't already reached out to their representatives. I should think American Express would be pretty pleased to see Harry and Meghan holding the Albion shirt showing off their logo, it would do wonders for our global popularity and football is as much about the brand of the club as it is about the stuff on the pitch. We'd probably flog a load of shirts in America if we had the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to promote our brand...

Now you're talking. If there's a chance to pimp off the royals, I'm IN.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
This exactly. Which is why I floated the idea in the first place, not from love of the royals (which is how it seems
to have been perceived by one).

Starts thread referring to royal couple by their feudal names and suggesting they should be "invited" to a Brighton game.

Gets offended when people suggest he likes the royals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here